<1>

"Aecha!" Mark yelled when his cousin scared him while waiting to pick her up from the airport.

"Hey there, Mark." She said as he took one of her suitcases. 

"I can't believe you're moving here from Daegu.  Wow." Mark said as they walked to his car. 

"Oh, a friend will drive us to your apartment." He said as they approached a dark gray car. Aecha shrugged as Mark opened the trunk to put her suitcases in.  Mark shut the box and got into the back seat with the girl.

"Aecha, meet my friend, Taeyong. Taeyong, this is my cousin, Aecha." Mark said, introducing the two.  Taeyong simply nodded in response. Mark told Taeyong her apartment address as they got onto the main highway.

"Aecha, how are aunt Jieun and uncle Kyungsan?" Mark asked.

"They're doing good.  They kept having me take those classes, though. Who knows, maybe I'll be better than you." Aecha said.

"I doubt that. I still need to talk with my boss about that. I'll do that later." Mark noticed Taeyong look back at him and then at the road. 

"But anyways, I'm going to be busy a lot. But if something seriously goes wrong, if there is an emergency, call me." Mark said. 

"Well, As I said, I should be good. Hopefully." Aecha said as they neared her apartment.

"I have to go after we drop you off. Sorry, I can't hang out with you yet. I'll call you later." Mark said as they pulled up to her apartment. He got out and opened the trunk, getting out her suitcases.

"Me and some of my other friends put the furniture in; if you want it moved, feel free to ask later," Mark said before hugging his younger cousin.

"Bye, Mark," Aecha said, detaching herself from the boy.

"By Cha!" He said as he got into the front seat of the car. Aecha watched them drive into the distance until going out of sight.

Aecha brought her suitcases into the house and set them down. She looked at what her cousin and his friends had placed in the house. Surprised, Aecha went through the house feeling content with how it looked. She walked into the bedroom and began to unpack her things into the dressers and closet. 

______________________

"You said you needed to talk to me about something, Mark?" 

"So, as you might already know, mafia runs through my entire bloodline. My cousin has worked towards it her entire life because of her parents. You have heard of her before. She went by The Devil's Beauty. She was sent on short and simple missions for her parents when they were busy." Mark explained.

"Are you trying to get her into our gang?" Taeyong asked, looking at the younger.

"Yeah. Aecha would be a great addition to the group." Mark said.

"I won't know it until I see it for myself. I'll make a fake mission for her to do for us. I'll send Johnny." Mark agreed with Taeyong's plan. 

I wonder how this story will turn out

Edit: I think it's decent.