<2>

Aecha is on the right, and others in on the left

Aecha checked her phone to find a message from Mark.

Marker
Are you awake yet, Cha?

                                                           Me

                                              Yeah, why

Marker
Are you busy today?

Me
 No why

Marker
I was wondering if you
could help me get
something.

                                                                            Me
                                                                 Depends
                                             What am I getting?

Marker
Simple
A keycard
It is light green
And has the code
14-3-20-abg

                                                                            Me
                                                  Time and place?

Aecha changed into a dark, navy dress that enhanced her features. Putting on light makeup and styling her hair, she found her fake ID since she was still too young to go into bars. Mark had sent a picture of the guy who would have the key card.

Locking the house, she left and walked to the bar they had passed when Taeyong drove her to her apartment the night before.
"Second day here, and I'm already doing this again." She muttered to herself. She walked into the bar, almost immediately finding the guy she was searching for. Little did she realize that Taeyong was there too, watching what went on.
She first went to grab a seat near the guy, Johnny. She asked for a drink, and the bartender checked her ID quickly before preparing her drink.
"Thank you." She said before taking a drink. She knew what her plan was.

1. Act drunk
2. Go towards the bathroom
3. Trip and grab a card
4. Go to the bathroom, message mark, and leave

Her simple plan. She was happy that she had a high alcohol tolerance. This was her most effective plan for these cases. So, about ten minutes go by, and she's on her fifth drink, it having almost no effect on her. She got up, pretending to be a little more than tipsy as she had been for the past three drinks. She paid for her drinks quickly before walking past and purposely tripped over her heels, falling forward, snagging the card, and falling onto the ground. Quickly while on the floor, she put the card in the secret pocket of her dress. She got up and rubbed her head before going on to the bathroom and she messaged her cousin.

                                                                            Me
                                              I got it. What now?

Marker
That was fast
Okay, someone is going to be waiting outside the bar for you

When Johnny was given the picture of who to expect, he patiently watched around the bar for her. He didn't expect that the way she did her makeup, hair, and dress made her look much different from most pictures of her. It had been a few minutes since the girl sitting a few seats away had tripped and left. Suddenly it hit him. He felt around for the key before laughing.

"She's good." He said before walking outside and meeting with Taeyong.

"She's coming out now."

Moments later, Aecha walked out of the bar. She no longer kept up her drunk facade. She saw Taeyong and figured that was who it was. She heard of him. She knew he was Mark's boss. She walked up to him and saw the person behind him.

"Let me guess, Taeyong. This was your way of seeing if I was fit for the gang. And Johnny, of all things, you decide to copy the ID?" Aecha said to their surprise, mainly since she was never introduced to Johnny.

"It was on the card. You need a better disguise. That was too easy." She laughed, handing Taeyong the card.

"My biggest question is, how the fuck aren't you drunk?" Johnny asked.

"That's not the first time I've been asked such a question. My answer is the same. I don't know, but it sure as hell is useful." Aecha laughed.

"How old are you, Aecha?" Taeyong asked, not hearing it from her cousin. All he knew was that she was younger than Mark.

"I turn eighteen in a month." She said simply.

"I have to admit it. You are good at making yourself look older," Johnny said.

"We'll drop you off at your apartment. Mark will call you tomorrow." Taeyong said, opening the car door for the girl.

I don't have any actual plans for this story. I wonder how far I'll make it

Edit:pretty far