<16>

Jisung was getting the house cleaned up with Jaemin and Renjun

Jisung was getting the house cleaned up with Jaemin and Renjun. He was in the middle of the kitchen when his phone went off with a notification from Mark.

Mark
She wants to see you
Seen

Jisung ran to the car and drove off to the hostpital. She was transfered to the Seoul hospital after needing additional medical attention that the Busan hospital didn't have. He ran into the hospital and to her room. He stopped right outside the door to fix his posture. He walked into the room.
"Damn, I messaged you a couple minutes ago." Mark teased.
"Shut the fuck up." Jisung said, his ears turning red.
"Hey Mark, can I talk with him please?" Aecha asked. Mark nodded and left the room, giving a knowing look to the younger boy.
"Hey there, Love. How are you feeling?" Jisung asked.
"I'm doing better. It feels weird. Not being able to move or feel my legs." Aecha said with a pout.
"I missed you so fucking much, you know." Jisung said, grabbing her hand.
"I know, I heard you say it a few times. As well as something you said you were going to ask me." Aecha said.
"Yeah?" Jisung said, pretending to be forgetful of the promise he made.
"Jisung, you never let me reply the first time anyways."
"I know. I regret it. I regret leaving the living room. But, I'll never regret asking you." Jisung said.
"I want to answer you, so I want you to ask me again." Aecha said.
"Alright. Aecha. I like- no. I love you. Will you go out with me?" Jisung asked. Finally not nervous, the boy listened closely for her reply.
"I would say yes but you didn't even bring me food! I've been stuck with yucky hospital food!" The girl said.
"If I get you food, will you say yes?" Jisung asked.
"If I say yes will you get me food?"
"What kind of food do you want? I'll have Mark pick it up, I don't want to lose a single moment with you." Jisung said. Aecha let out a soft laugh. It felt like music to his ears.
"I missed you so fucking much, I don't think you understand." Jisung said.
"Jisung, I think I might have a good idea." Aecha said, pointing to the pendant that layed against her chest.
"I love you, you know." He said, looking at her hand, too embarrassed to look at her face. He finally looked up and saw a small strand of her hair in her face. Using his free hand, he moved the hair and made accidental eye contact with the girl.
"I love you, too, Sung." She said as she smiled at the boy.
"How did I get so lucky to have you?" He asked.
"I wonder the same thing."

Aecha finally got to go home a few days later, all the things she needed with her. She would be in a wheelchair, but with the boys by her side, she was able to get used to it quickly.
"Jisung!" She yelled.
"Yes, Love?" He said, walking out of his room.
"Chenle took my last oreo." She said with a pout.
"You want me to buy you more?" He guessed. The girl smiled.
"Please?" She asked. The boy nodded, grabbing his shoes.
"Love you Sung." Aecha said.
"I love you too, Love." Jisung said before walking out of the house.

" Jisung said before walking out of the house

Low-key lost inspiration for this story