<6>

It only took a month of training before the girl went on missions.  She worked hard, using her brain. Her favorite tasks were when she went undercover to get things. Two recruits, Sungchan and Shotaro, helped her during these missions. Sungchan was put into the tech area with Jaemin, so he had information about when to forage documents, IDs, etc. Shotaro would get the perfect clothes for the missions, undercover or not. Either way, they became a big help for everyone. 

Taeyong had called Dream, all nine Dreamies, to his office. They saw Mark there too

"You called?" They asked as they all stood in front of his desk.

"We have a big mission coming up. It's going to take both Dream and 127 to complete. Do you understand?" He asked. It wasn't the first time Dream worked with 127, but it would be the first. Aecha hasn't even met everyone. 

"So, here is where each of you will be needed. We are about to save fourteen girls set up for trafficking. 

"Aecha, you're going undercover again. You're going to Choi's Annual Gala. You need to find whatever information possible about the girls. 

"Shotaro, I think you know what to do.

"Sungchan, make sure that you get her a reliable ID.

"Jisung, you need to find a place to blend in but stay close to Aecha. Try not to lose her in the crowd. 

"Jaemin, when you get into the system with Jaehyun, send Jisung a signal.

"Haechan and Mark, you guys will go in as well. 

"Jeno, when they find out where the girls are, you must find a way to get ready. You won't know where you're going to go. Chenle, you're driving. We aren't negotiating this time.  Are we good? We go in a week. That should be plenty of time to prepare." Taeyong said before dismissing them. The nine walked back to their place. 

"Jaemin, I need some information. Who will I talk to? I know there isn't just one person." Aecha said. Jaemin nodded, taking out his laptop. 

"There are a few people you could talk to, but only one is actually who would fall for you fastest," Jaemin said, pulling up their files.

"Choi Minghyung, thirty-four, CEO of Choi Fashion lines worldwide. Wow. This guy just looks like a creep. This should be somewhat easy, I guess. I mean, hell, I tricked Johnny." Aecha said, going over to Shotaro after he beckoned for her.

"I need to get your measurements; I need to find the right dress for this. I might have it custom-made for you too."  Shotaro said as Aecha nodded.

"Any color preferences?" Shotaro asked.

"Preferably dark. Like navy blue or black." Aecha said as Shotaro finished up.

"Okay, thanks. We should have it here within the next few days. 

"Also, just like my dress I had for when I had to get the key card from Johnny, make sure the bottom of the dress has inside pockets. I can hide a few things there." Aecha said. Shotaro, who had seen the outfit before since she showed it to him, understood what she meant. She explained her best strategy regarding those, and he thought it was terrific.

"I'm going to go train; anyone wanna come?" Aecha asked. Haechan raised his arm before running up to the girl.

"Let's go, Hyuck. I wanna go to the shooting range again!" She said excitedly.

When they arrived, Aecha went immediately to the shooting range, not caring which gun she picked up, but got prepared accordingly. Haechan had never seen her in the shooting range; he was usually doing something else.  He walked over to where the girl was.