Part 4

A/N  POV

Next morning Y/N woke up feeling exited. Cause fist time she is going to meet her first friend. she went to bathroom to do her morning routine. she eat breakfast and headed to school. Her mom  and sis was trying to annoy her but she totally ignore that.

After reaching at the school she remember what happen yesterday. Her face fell because she new everyone gonna tease her again. She grabbed her bag tightly and headed to her classroom.  

Y/N POV

I was in front of my classroom and was about to enter when my teacher popped up.

TEACHER: Y/N come with me.

I was way too much shocked cause he was talking to me softly. He never talked like this before.

we both entered the room. everyone was looking at me with a smirk, cause there probably thinking his gonna punish me again. well so am I. we're at the middle of the room when suddenly he was on his knees and started saying,

TEACHER: Y/N I am really sorry.  Please forgive me. I didn't look out the matter and blamed you. 

I lost my words. I couldn't believe what he was saying. This the first time that someone is saying sorry to  me. I am the one who always end up saying sorry even if I am not wrong. I was trying to stop him from sitting there, but he din't get up. I don't know why but I saw fear in his eyes. like he is afraid of me. But I shook that off.

 Y/N: It's ok sir. I forgave you. you don't have to sit there. please sir get up. 

Teacher: Thank you. * getting up* And listen, * looking at the boy* come here. Because of you all of this happened. you'll be punished.

with that he and the boy left. me and the whole class was shocked. they were looking at me weirdly. I totally ignored that. 

It was lunched time. Today I am too happy not because sir, but because I gonna meet my friend today. I know he is younger but I really feel at ease with him. I was thinking I should buy something for him. But the fact is I have very less money. So I thought of buying some candy's for him.

 So I thought of buying some candy's for him

( I don't know how much is this actually. I just put some random candy picture)

A/N POV

After she brought that she went to class totally skipping her meals. 

On the other hand JK was more happy then ever. he even thought of going to shopping to buy new cloths to meet her. But he thought it'll be too much. He was exited. he eat lunch and went to get ready. He was literally spending way too much time on choosing cloths. Then he realised it's late. He hurriedly went and got ready.

 He hurriedly went and got ready

THIS IS WHAT HE WAS WEARING.

After he was done he went to the place and wait for you and started thingking,,

NONNA PLEASE COME FIRST. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU 24/7. I NEED YOU TO BOOST MY ENERGY.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it. I actually want to update as quickly as I can. But I have so much work. My four assignments that's why. But I promise I'll try my best. It's really good to see that it's over 200 views. I am glad you like it. But please vote if you like it. it doesn't cost you anything but it gives me courage to keep writing. Thank you again.. I love you ;)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KIM NAMJOON . I know it's late but I still have 17 minutes left. So yeah!

and I love him. hope he gain more success this year. I still can't believe he is 28 already * crying* just how fast the time flies.