Part 15

Hi Ya'll again.. I am back after a long time, and I'll be gone for a long time again too LOL. So I couldn't find anyone that means I'll have to write and I don't have that much free time. Anyway let's start the chapter...

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

I was taking class when suddenly I saw one of my student turned red and looked sick. Oh, it's the boy from yesterday. Jungkook maybe. But whats weird is unconsciously I found myself walking to him, I ruffled his hair as if I did this many times before. It felt familier. I was surprised by my behaviour. But I hid it and asked him if he is sick or not. He didn't answer only stared at me. I guess he is really sick. So I told his friend to take him to nurse.

Time Skip

 After class I was going to my office but I felt hungry so I thought of grabing something from canteen. I took two sandwich and a coke and went to my favorite place. (Same place where she was eating yesterday) I sat on the ground and started eating when I heared someone calling me. I turned to see Jungkook. "Miss Y/N Hi, Can I sit here?" he asked as I nodded in reply with smile which he returned back. It was only us here as everyone was either class or canteen. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I like this place a lot its calm and peaceful also the breeze is cool." he made an "O" shaped face. "But what are you doing here Jungkook? Did you came here to blabber something weird as yesterday?" I said chuckling. "A-aa-No mam, I am sorry for yesterday." he said smiling awkwardly. "It's okay I was just kidding." I laughed. "Oh, by the way, how are you feeling now? What happened back there?" "Oh.. it's just I felt a little sick, it's fine now. Thank you" "It's fine.." I said as it was silence for while and we were enjoying the view in front of us. "Mam.." He called as I hummed " I hear that you really make friends with many studends?" "yes.. I do. Why tho?" "No it's just I wanna be friends with you. Can I?" He was nervous and it was cute. So I thought of teasing him a little. "Umm,I'll think about it." "Thank you mam." He showed me his bunny smiled it's really cute but it seems I saw it before. "uhh can I call you nonna?" "Sure but not in front of other students tho" I said smiling at him. "Okay Thank you so much Nonna." He said with a wide bunny smile. Shit suddenly I felt a sting on head. "Ahh" I hold my head. It's paining, but why?? It didn't happened for years. "Nonna!! What happen? are you okay? Is it paining ?" I nooded and stood up. "I'll go and take rest it'll be fine, you go back to your class." "No.. let me come with you" "It's fin_" He didn't let me complete and start dragging me to the nurse. I felt happy somehow. Even if it's paining but my heart felt happy. Why I myself don't even know the answer..

Jungkook Pov

I was talking with nonna and suddenly she screamed a little holding her head. Shit it's paining again maybe. I told that I'll take her but she was denied but I started dragging her there.

Time skip

Nurse gave her a sleeping pill so she is sleeping now. And I am here staring at her sitting beside her bed. I was thinking when suddenly.."Jungkook, Hey what you doing here?" Jimin hyung called me. I looked at him "Lower your voice Nonna is sleeping." I said and slightly glared at him, "Okay" He took a a sit beside me. "By the way, Your Nonna is actually really beautiful" He said as I could feel my blood boil. I glared at him with my darkest eyes and said "Dare you to say another word about her and keep your eyes down" He gulped and said with shaky voice "I-i-I was just saying. Don't worry I won't l-look at her" "Good for you" "By the way what happen to her?" sigh "We were talking and she agreed she might take me as her friend. So I called her nonna and she started having pain in her head. Nurse told me soomething related to her past which she saw or hear might be the reason of this. Also we can't make her remember past quickly. Because it's been years since she last tried it might damage her head." "Then_" "We have to go slowly yeah..." "Don't worry she'll be fine" I hummed. "Jungkook, How about she lived with us?" he said as I looked at him confused. "See if she live with us we all and you can take care of her also we can appoint her best doctor and you can do your thing slowly." He have a point though. Yeah it's a good idea. "Okay..But how can we make her live with us, I mean  she barely know us and she have her house right?" "well that's for you to think, I just gave you the way." Yeah I'll do it.

I'll make sure she live with me by hook or by crook. Nonna don't worry I'll take care of you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope ya'll like it. It was a long chapter. Thanks to everyone who love my ff. But one thing, why you guys don't follow me? T^T is it too hard?? It's fine if you don't tho I was kidding, Just vote for my chapter and share my FanFiction to everyone, I want everyone to talk about my book HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I am Joking XD. But yeah I want everyone to know about my book, cause it makes me happy that many people admire my writing.

Oaky Bye Thanks for reading . I love ya'll mmmuah.

Vote, Comment,Share and follow me.