Part 16

Y/N Pov

I opened my eyes slowly. I wanted to move my hand then I felt something heavy on it. I look down to see Jungkook is sleeping there. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face. It's been long that someone cared for me this much. I tried to sit without disturbing him but he woke up. "Nonna?? you woke up??" I nodded. "Are you okay?? Is it still hurting??" "No, It's fine now. But how many hours has it been??" "5 hours, college is finished." I gasped," What?? It's been this long? then what are you doing here? Why didn't you leave?" "I was waiting for you. I can't leave you alone here." "B-but-" "No but. It's fine now get up I'll drop you." "No Jungkook, I'll take bus." "No, I'll drop you and it's final. Pleaseeee.." He made a puppy face which I couldn't resist. I sighed "Fine" He gave me a bunny smile. "okay then come out, I am going at parking lot," I hummed. 

Time skip

I am now in front of Jungkook car, "Nonna, what are are you looking at? come on! get in." He said as I nodded and got inside. "Nonna are you feeling okay now??" "Yeah I am better." "Okay then, put your address on gps," I did as he said. He started the car. 

Jungkook POV

I started driving and it was a peaceful silent.After a while I looked at her and saw she's already in deep slumber. I chuckled seeing her cute face and continued driving. After a while we reached there. I don't wanted to wake her up, so I carried her in bridal style and went to her house. Seeing from outside her house isn't something special. I looked at the door it was locked.Oh shit what do I do now? She's really sleeping peacefully I don't want to disturb her. Suddenly a thought popped into my head. Should I bring her in my home instead?? Yeah I'll say that I tried to wake her up but she didn't. Yes that's a great idea. I might find a way to convince her to live there with me. So let's go nonna. 

Time skip

I knocked the door with nonna in my arms. The door opened and I saw Tae hyung looking at me surprised." Jungko--- Who's she?? YOU ARE CARRYING A GIRL?? " he screamed as I grabbed his mouth."Shut up and talk quite if nonna wakes up because of you I am gonna kill you." He gulped and nodded." But why is she here??" "Cause she is sick and sleeping also I don't the password so I brought her here." He made an 'O' face. "I am taking her in my room tell everyone to be in the meeting room in five minutes." "Okay boss" 

I took nonna to my room and gently put her on bed and covered her with blanket. I went away from there as I have a meeting now.

Time skip

"jungkook I heard you brought Y/N in the mansion?" "Is she in your room?" "Is she really sick?" "Jungkook I gave idea to bring her here with her consent, did you tell her?" "What that means he kidnap her?" I came here and everyone is throwing their endless questions on me. It's getting annoying. "shut the f*** up everyone, will you guys let me talk or something?" everyone became quite. "So, first yes I brought Nonna here, cause she fainted today and when I was about to bring her in her house she fall asleep due to tiredness. As I don't know her door password I came here. Also Jimin I didn't ask her cause she is sleeping and Tae hyung I didn't kidnap her. Now all of you got your answers?" "yeah.." "so why you called as for a meeting?" "I found some information related to dad death." "What?? But he died from heart attack." "Yes I know Jin hyung. but two days ago Mr.Choi called me and told me it wasn't a normal death." "so you mean--" "Yes it's a planed murder." "What??" "But How??" "I was also shocked hyung but he told me that he'll tell after knowing full details.So today he called me and said that there's is a flower which make a different kind of poison that can make people that they died from heart attack." "So you mean to say someone used that poison on him?" "Yeah" "But who?" "I don't know for sure but he said it's definitely our one an only rival. You there after us for a long time. They also killed my mom." "Jungkook if it's true then we have to find out as soon as possible otherwise your life will be as risk." "Yeah I kn--" "Don't you think whoever is plotting this game doesn't want to kill jungkook." "what do you mean Yoongi Hyung?" "See, if his target was Jungkook he could easily kill him the way he killed his father but didn't. Why?" "So you mean--" "He is only killing people who are close to him, Like family." "Yeah but why would he do that? Also we are close to him too why not us?" "I don't know Hyung maybe planned to kill us too but his doing it slowly." " Oh no!!" "Whats wrong Jimin?" "Hyung I don't know if its true but if what I am thinking is true then his next target will be someone whom Jungkook love more than himself." "So It--" 

NONNA.......

________________________________________________________________________________

I everyone I am really a bad author to make you guys wait like this for a chapter. But honestly I am really depressed right now. Very bad level. Even if I want to write I can't make myself to sit on table. I have my finals in less than two months but I haven't studied at all. I know I should but I just can't. Anyway, please understand my situation. I hope to write the next chapter soon again. till then pray for me and hope ya'll like this chapter show some love to this by voting and following me. I love ya'll.