A New Beginning

Hey everyone I am back. Now scream..................

________________________________________________________________________________

8 years later..........

Jungkook pov,

I was packing my bags suddenly Taehyung hyung came out of no where and shout..."Oh My God jungkook! what happen to your room? Did a tsunami came?" I look at him as " what the f*** look"  "NO hyung, I am Just packing my bags you know." " Like THIS?? Seriously jungkook? your whole room is a mess right now. I am Jin hyung" I was about to say no but he cut me of by screaming "JIN HYUUUUNG" I glared at him. He just smiled sheepishly.

"What happen...OMG! Jungkook what the hell happen to ur room?" "Umm.Nothing hyung I was just packing my bags." I said.." Clean it before I hit you with my pan and Taehyung don't shout like that if you want your dinner." He said as he glared at both of us and leaved the room. "Hyung your dead today" I said looking at Tae hyung and he just ran as fast as he can. 

I am here packing my cloths and thinking many things happened in 8 years. The most Sad is I lost Nonna. After the day I left Nonna I never talked with her. I don't even know where she is. After coming here I called and text her so many times but her phone was off and my text didn't even delivered. I thought maybe she was angry so I let of for few days but her phone was still of. Then I got nervous and told my man to inform me about her but they said she left the town few days ago and now no one knows where she is. I was broke. My whole world was like shattered into pieces. I cried for days and didn't eat anything. Did she also left me like everyone else? or something happened to her? so many thoughts came into my mind. 

But during this time my 6 hyung helped me out. They are my cousins and also mafia. They also came here to study as I was staying with them. After nonna they meant everything to me. They comforted me but my inside is still died without nonna. My dad died a year ago and now I am going back tomorrow to Korea to take my place as the Mafia king. hyungs are going too. They are gonna join me as they said they won't leave me alone no matter what. They were already mafia as they did some missions already and I was leader. Though I am younger then everyone but my skills are best as I am the next Mafia King.

I am coming to Korea. I will find Nonna no matter what and I am never letting her go again NEVER.....Nonna just wait..

Time skip to tomorrow morning

"JUngKooK wake up you little shit!" who the f*** is calling me I woke up and glared at Jin Hyung. "Hyung I told you not wake me up like this" I spoke through gritted teeth. Jin Hyung gulped and said "As if I want to... But you forgot Mr. Mafia that we have flight in a few hours to take." Opps I remembered now. But still he spoiled my sleep." Okay..I am coming" I said still in annoyed tone.

I cam down only to see Taehyung and Jimin Bickering with each other. It's normal for us to see this. Al of us are used to it now.

"Jimin you little ... Give me back my hat.." .." NOpe" Jimin said as he pulled his tongue out. Are they for real? They are literally MAFIA and they can buy as many as they want but still behaving like kids. Sometimes I wonder are they really my older then me?

"Ahem.. Tae and Jimin both of you shut the f*** up before I shot you in the head for disturbing my peace." Here comes our savage Yoongi Hyung. He said as they both shut up since they both love their life.

" Come on everyone breakfast is ready." Jin hyung said as we all went near dining table. 

Jin hyung is like Mother to all of us. He cared for everyone . Namjoonie hyung is father to us. He is wise and also gives the best advise. yoongi hyung is like quite and cold also savage but he cared for all of us and love us but he just don't show this. Hobi hyung is like sunshine. H e makes all of us happy and smiling. And then Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung is childish but only with us you can never be able to take his duality. He is total devil on field. And Jimin is Only one year older then me so we both get along and also fights a lot. He is a total flirt.

Time skip At airport

(Jungkook at airport)

We reached airport and we are now in plane waiting to take off. 

" Yeah..Jungkook are gonna find her?" Jimin asked."Yeah" I replied simply. They all know that she matters to me the most. " and hoe are you gonna do that?"" I don't know shorty.Now shut up and let me take my beauty sleep.I have to look handsome for my nonna" I said as I closed my I eyes.But I can clearly feel Jimins cute glaring.

"I can't wait any longer to meet you Nonna. I'll make sure This time no one comes between us.I make sure to kill everyone who come between us. I'll make sure You'll be MINE."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope u like it. I f u do then please vote,Comment, and follow me.... :3