Part 5

Hello guys. First if it's too short then I am sorry cause I am having bad period cramps. It's killing me. But still I thought of writing cause I got only today when I am free. So please pray so that the pain go away. 

" AND I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME BUT NO ONE IS HERE  TT_TT"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N pov

Y/N was waking through the streets. She saw JK sitting on the bench. she called out his name and waved at him. 

Y/N: Kookie....

JK looked up recognizing the voice. He ran towards her. "Hi, nonna. How are you?" You smiled at him. "I am fine Kookie how are you?" Hearing the nickname from your mouth JK couldn't help but blush. "K...Kookie?" "Yeah.. your name is way to big to say. So I came up with a cute and short name which fits you. Why? Don't you like it?" JK was now a blushing mess. he replied shuttering.."N..No.. I love it..""Okay.. let's go and take a sit then. we won't be talking while standing right?" JK then remembered that he prepared a place for you. "Nonna let me take you to a place." "Where kookie?" "Just go with me nonna. please?.." H e pleaded with his doe eyes and she gave in and walked with him. JK just smiled. 

After few minutes you both reached the place and you were shocked seeing the view in front of you, while JK was feeling proud about your reaction.

( Imagine this is the view but in day and also there is still fairy lights)

you couldn't believe what you were seeing."W...What is this place?" " this is my secret hideout. I thought we wouldn't be able to talk freely in a bus stand. So i took you here." There was a little lie. H e specially prepared this only for you.He knew you won't go to his house neither will he. and obviously he didn't want to spend time with you on a bus stand. And he couldn't tell you that since he thought it would be too creepy for a kid like him you'll think. But he was way more matured of his age then you could guess. 

After admiring the view you looked at him and,," I loved it kookie and I am happy that you shared such a beautiful place with me." you smiled brightly as you said that. He returned you a bunny smile. "Let's sit. I have something for you." you said as you dragged him with you to sit.       You gave him the chocolates. "Look I brought this for you. Your my first friend so I thought giving you treats." JK looked at you while blushing a little."B..But I didn't bring anything" he said as he was feeling guilty. " you don't have to. and I am  the older here so I'll bring. Besides didn't you already gave me such a beautiful place." you said chuckling. he just nodded as he couldn't say anything because of blushing. You saw how the little one is shy. So you decided to talk." You know what kookie? Today something unexpected happened." you said as JK  looked up curiously. "My teacher said sorry to me. it's the first in forever that someone did that, You see, from my childhood no one has ever did that. No matter how wrong they are, at the end it was me who apolozised. " you said as you are feeling down. After hearing JK clenched his jaw thinking how bad you suffered. "It's ok. Nonna . I am here now don't worry" you chuckled at him"oh, what can you do little kid?" he pout hearing you called him kid. you chuckled more at his cuteness."ok, ok I was just kidding." you both talked for a while after that, got to know each other. you learned that Kookie is rich. he still didn't told you that he is a mafia though, as he thought you'll leave him after knowing. He also got know about you. that you have mom and a sis. 

After a while your phone light up and you see it's almost 6:00 so you should head back." Kookie it's late I will go back now. you should as well." he nodded. you both stand up." can...can you give me your number nonna?" he said while blushing. You smiled at him" sure. But may I know why a little kid like you have phone?" you said holding back your laughter. |"a..actually my dad doesn't live with me so he gave that to me to contact, and mom worked before so..." you nodded understanding and said" I understand, I was just teasing you" you chuckled seeing how he is blushing. You gave him your number. You said goodbye to each other and suddenly you kissed kookie's cheek and leave while waving. He stood froze there a good 5 minutes as he couldn't get what happened a while ago. He instantly blushed and smiled and touched his cheeek and said...

"I AM FALLING HARDER FOR YOU EVERYDAY NONNA."

________________________________________________________________________________

How does it feel to have someone by your side? How does it feel to share your everything to someone? How does it feel to have friends? How does it feel to cry to someone when your in pain? How does it feel to get comforted by someone? I don't know. I never felt that. I never had friends neither I have someone to  comfort me on my pain.

I am sorry I was just blabbering since I have a bad cramp mood swing. just ignore it.Oh! and btw tell me how was it. If you like then vote and follow me and I am sorry for updating late.Thank you and I love you ;3