The day it happened

In a town called Resembool there is a little girl named Ayame Uzumaki, She's six years old and today Shes training to be an alchemist and a bender. Her father is a bender while her mother is a alchemist. Her father is the last fire bender and her mother is a water alchemist, when they discovered that She was an all bender they told her to keep it a secret because the benders were extinct and She was one of the rare ones. So she had to be careful.

Ayame and her dad had gotten back from training and they were sitting at the table with her mom eating dinner. She had been studying Alchemy for awhile and She stumbled onto something odd. She looked at her parents and asked.

Ayame: "Mom?"

Mom: "Yes sweetie?"

Ayame: "What's human transmutation?"

The Mom and dad dropped their forks in shock and looked at her.

Dad: "How do you know about that?"

Ayame: "I read about it, what is it?"

The Mom and dad looked at each other and nodded. The Mom looked at her and said.

Mom: "That is Alchemy's taboo. You must never perform it, it's forbidden."

Ayame: "But what is it?"

Mom: "It's said to bring back a human from the dead but what can be equivalent to a human soul."

She was scared of that and nodded meaning that She won't perform it. After dinner, the mom and dad took Ayame to bed and tucked her in.

Mom: "Goodnight honey."

Dad: "Goodnight our little bender."

Ayame: "Night!"

Ayame closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her parents went down stairs and drank some wine when the door opened to three mysterious people. The female hurt the father and forced them into the basement, they wanted the mother to perform human transmutation for them but she refused. The noise woke up Ayame and so she got up and went to the basement.

Ayame: "Momma? Daddy? What's going on?"

The three people noticed her and the big one said.

Big guy: "Can I eat her lust?"

Ayame got scared and backed away with tears in her eyes. The skinny one walked up to her and grabbed her by the jaw and got a good look of her.

Skinny one: "How about we use her lust, it's obvious she'll do anything just to keep her parents alive."

the one known as lust Shot at her father and mother, hurting them.

Ayame: "NO!"

She tried to reach out to them but the skinny one held her back.

Skinny one: "You can have your family back as long as perform human transmutation. You wouldn't want them to die, right?"

She looked at her mother with tears in her eyes and said.

Ayame: "I'm sorry momma."

Her mother tried to stop her when lust nails hurt her even more. Ayame walked to the draw circle and tried to remember what to do. Suddenly the skinny one grabbed her hand and took a knife and cut her hand.

Ayame: Ah!

The blood dripped on the Circle, her hands then slammed on it and it started to glow. What Ayame didn't know was that her father was on it and was the sacrifice. Ayame looked at the black arms and felt pain in her right leg. She got on the ground and clutched seeing it break into pieces, while she was in pain her father was screaming in agony while her mother got out of Lust nails and went to him. More arms grabbed Ayame as she was thrown into the giant eye in the floor.