Chapter 45: An interesting chapter

3rd person POV

"Nghh~!" Ray moaned as Norman pinned him to the wall of their bedroom.

"Hahh...I'm so eager to suck your dick!" Norman moaned a little

"But, Norman- We haven't even gotten married yet! How is it even gonna be at the honeymoon?" Ray said complaining

"Oh I have things planned for that, don't worry! Now relax, okay~?" Norman said pulling down Ray's leggings and boxers and put his entire mouth into Ray's cock.

"Mmhh~ Oh Norman~!" Ray moaned as he started to blush

"Mmnn that feels good doesn't it~?" Norman said as he let go of Ray's member and struck it with his finger

When Ray looked at Norman, his eyes were red and teary. That gave a sign to Ray that Norman was extremely horny. He looked like those hentai girls.

He couldn't get enough of Norman so he gave him a quick kiss.

"Norman... You're making me so horny...~ I think...I think..."

"You think what Ray? Tell me baby!" Norman said to Ray grabbing his collar

"I think I'm gonna cum by looking at you!" Ray answered with a moan

Norman smirked devilishly and bent down that Ray's member was just infront of him

"Wait- Norman you don't want to-" Ray said

But it was too late, Norman had already had his dick in his mouth.

Ray blushed extremely when Norman just swallowed his cum like it was a drink!

After that Norman smiled and licked his entire mouth

"I love what the yummy food that you just made me~"

"You want to have sex...Don't you?" Ray said with an unamused look but still blushing

Norman got up and lifted Ray's chin

"Sure~" He moaned and started to kiss Ray's chest

"Hmnhh~ Hah~. Fuck!!~ But we c-cant be doing this that much, Norman. I don't even feel like doing this!" Ray said moaning and struggling to get away from Norman

"Why are you moaning then? Hmm?" Norman said stopping

"B-Because your kisses are so sexy! Now unhand me! We need a rest." Ray commanded

Norman chuckled "Yes your highness~! I just miss when we have fun."

"We will! I just am not feeling like doing it at the moment. Want to go get boba before I go to work?" Ray asked smiling

"Sounds like a plan! I'll have it when I go to the office." Norman said smiling

********************************

Emma's POV

I planned on going to Gilda's to check on her since today she was off.

Also! Did I ever mention that I LOVE baking? I made her a whole basket full of sun shaped cookies!

Gilda is my world and I will sacrifice everything for her! Sadly my car was broke down and it's not going to get fixed until next week so I have to take the city bus. 😒

34 minutes later

Ugh!! People are so mean! Especially old people which is sad! I let this old man go before me and then he didn't even say "Thank you" I told him that he should've said that and he was like "Listen Missy! You don't tell me what to do!"

Absolutely rude and walked passed me!

Anyways since that's over I get to see my little spinach leek! <3

When I knocked on her apartment door she looked extremely happy

"Emma! Come inside!" Gilda said opening the door

"Thank you. I made these especially for you!" I say blushing a little

"Awwww Emma~ You didn't have too! I love you so much! I need to get you something as well! That's what girlfriends are for!"

"Really? You can give it to me later on this week!" I say taking off my jacket and sitting on the couch.

"Oh no no no! Nonsense! I'll give you a present tomorrow! First off, would you like some plant based tea?"

"Oh thank you. That would be great!"

The moment I said that Gilda rushed quickly into the kitchen and prepared some tea.

Gilda is so lucky that she's not flat... I mean... I'm not that flat as before but she's really not flat! That's one of the reasons why I love Gilda but im in love with her personality as much as her looks count.

I was looking around of the things she has in house. Gilda had a load full of house plants, pictures of family and friends. She even has a photo of her and Norman when we had that boring event that we all had to go.

"Here you go" Gilda smiled and gave me a tea cup with a small plate.

"Thank you baby! Wait- where's the sugar?!"

"There's no need for having sugar! The herbals are already sweetened enough." Gilda says still smiling.

I looked at her awkwardly until I took a sip and then made a disgusted look. "This tastes bitter! I don't taste any sweetener in it...!"

"Oh Emma, you're just saying that because you've never tried this before! To be honest, all my teas that I've drank...I hardly add any sugar to them it's not healthy for your teeth nor your stomach."

"W-What?!-"

I suddenly got cut off when Gilda started to kiss me.

I couldn't help but melt into it and my tea cup fell. We didn't even care.

"Mint chocolate chip..." Is what I said in my head. Gilda's breath was everything.

"Mmmhh Gildaaa~" I moan in this kiss as I adjust her onto my lap.

"Emmaaaa~!" Gilda moans as well

Then the phone rang

"Are you kidding me?!!!" I whined

"It's okay! We'll have time for this next time. We're just starting to date." Gilda said getting off my lap

"Hmph!!" I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

"Hello, this is Gilda Canterbury! Yes! ....Oh okay...Sounds good...Oh I'm not sure, I just came back from Germany....Oh perfect! Have a good day!"

"What happened?" I asked

"Oh it's just Don. Just checking up on me."

"Oh okay. It's getting late. I'll have to get going now. I'll text you!" I say giving Gilda a quick kiss and leaves.

Gilda smiles and waves back "I will for sure!"

To be continued

*guys im so sorry that most of the scenes that happened were a bit too unexpected but ill make sure to put a warning next time! 😭😌 stay turned for chapter 46*