Chapter 6 - The Vault

Zayn - Pov.

"Los Angeles, CA 90071, United States," Selena stated. "America's most secure bank," she said, pointing at the projected screen that shows a google map satellite view of the Bank.

My eyes narrowed at the map of the routes, landmarks that were surrounding the building. Nick took in a deep breath as his lips were still pierced together. Taylor was typing something into her Ipad, glancing up constantly at what Selena was saying. 

 "And this is where the heist is gonna take place," Selena added.

"The routes are very predictable, hard to escape unseen," Louis noted, pointing up at the small routes surrounding the building. Nick, who was also sitting beside me, nodded as he lean forward, resting his elbow on his knee. "Very crowded, quite a few police patrols are laying around," Louis let out a huff before rubbing his jaw, frustrated. 

 "We'll work that out, right?" Kevin asked, turning to Louis. 

"Yeah..." Louis hesitated, staring at the map for a second. "yeah, we'll work it out," Louis nodded, throwing his hands out in front of him.

"Okay, so I suggest before we start planning, we should learn about what we're gonna be dealing with first," Selena insisted, glancing over to me then to Nick. My head tilted to the side, examining the next image projected on the screen. 

 "What am I looking at?" Nick asked, I watched as his muscles tightens when he shifted.