Chapter 7 - Noted

Selena - Pov.

My house became loud and noisier ever since those guys came in. I can never go home and relax while sipping on a good red wine anymore. For now, all I can expect for when I get home is a bunch of guys bickering and yelling at each other.

They're really making me regret the decision to bring them into my house. It's like having kids all over again, where I have to yell for them to shut every five minutes then threatening that I will kick them out of my house. 

I let out a low groan before checking myself in the rear mirror of my car. Quickly turning off my car engine after feeling satisfied with where I was actually parking. 

My eyes glanced around the parking lot, seeing a couple of cars entering the empty slots. I quickly pulled out my mirrored shades and put them on before pushing the door open, grabbing my phone with me.

I started to strut my way towards the bank entrance which was quite far since there wasn't much parking space in the front, where it was closer. There were people constantly walking into the bank, into the atm box, and some, into the coffee shop. 

The whole first floor was surrounded by glass, making it easier to see into the building. There were a couple of guards standing around, outside, watching people exit and enter the building.

Just then I felt my phone vibrates against my palm. I obviously knew who it was so I didn't mind checking the number. I swiftly glanced around before pressing the phone against my ear. 

"A bit overdressed for just checking out your money, don't you think?" I hear Nick's voice from the other end. I did quite think the same but I guess I need to really act the part. The black tank top with a matching side-slit to cover up my bottom half should really be it.

"I cannot risk my reputation as a CEO of a company," I said, smiling to myself.

"I mean, the manicure," He chuckled which made me look down at my golden painted nails, which I had it done this morning.

"You can see my nails? Where the hell are you?" I asked, squinting my eyes behind the light darken shades. 

"Cafe." 

I quickly turned to look through the glass windows, searching through the crowded cafe for the familiar person. It didn't take long for me to find the guy sitting with his side against the glass. He was wearing sunglasses and a blue trench coat over a black t-shirt paired with black jeans.