Chapter 1: Meeting Ciel Phantomhive

It was a Monday morning as your butler Lucas woke you up from your slumber. As he bathed and dressed you, you were looking at your schedule and noticed that you were meeting someone. "Who am I meeting at 11:00?" You asked. "Ciel Phantomhive, my lord" Your butler replied while he finished putting on your shoes. "You were going to talk about a contract for our companies to merge" He countinued. He finished putting on your shoes and you got on your feet.

(This is your outfit)

"Alright, while I eat go get the carriage ready for me

"Alright, while I eat go get the carriage ready for me." You ordered. "Yes, my Lord." Lucas replied leaving the room.

~Later That Morning~

After you had finished eating you got into your carriage and left to Phantomhive Manor. On the way there you looked out the window to see bustling streets full of happy smiles everywhere. After 20 minutes or so you had arrived at the manor and was greeted by a tall man with raven black hair and red eyes. "Good morning Lord Trancy, I am Sebastian Michaelis, the butler of Ciel Phantomhive, I will show you to my master" Greeted a man the named Sebastian, you could obviously tell that he was a demon which amused you. You were always founded of demons. As Sebastian walked you through the manor you see a picture of a dark blue-headed boy with a navy outfit. Eventually you come to a stop Infront of a door, the raven-haired butler knocked and you heard a voice say come in from the other side. As you walk in you see the boy from the painting, and that boy was the one and only...

Ciel Phantomhive