Chapter 3: The Plan

~Ciel Phantomhives POV~

After I had bide my goodbyes to Y/N I couldn't stop thinking about him. He's soft sulky smooth h/c hair and his hypnotic e/c eyes. I feel calm and can't get him off my mind, his hair, his eyes, his beautiful voice... I wanted it all to myself and I want nobody else to have him. Luckily he doesn't have a fiance. I got so lost in thought that I didn't even hear Sebastian walk in. "Your evening snack is ready, master." He said as he placed the tray down on my desk. "Thank you, Sebastian." I said. He looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked. "You said thank you" He said "You NEVER say thank you, are you feeling alright master?" He asked placing he hand on my head. "Yes I'm perfectly fine now go away." I said moving his hand of my head. "Your thinking about young lord Y/N, you don't have to hide it, I could tell you we're thinking about him cause you looked calm and relaxed." Sebastian said. I sat there in silence for a while then I had finally said. "See if you can book a schedule for me to hang out with Lord Y/N for the rest of the month. I want to spend quality time with her, and if possible but Lizzy in that schedule as well." I ordered. "Yes, my Lord" He replied and walked of smiling, knowing what's about to happen.

~Y/N's POV~

I was in my study chamber reading about demons and also about Ciel so I can learn more about his backstory till I was interrupt by a knock on the door. "Come in." I said annoyed. My butler Lucas had walked in with my schedule and my evening snakes. "Here you are, my Lord." He said putting the tray of sweets on my desk. "Your schedule is going to be different this month." He exclaimed. "What do you mean?" You ask drinking the tea. "Your days will be mostly spent with Lord Phantomhive and Lady Elizabeth." He exclaimed. "Oh, well that's not so bad." You started while eating your brownies. "It has been getting quite lonely and I do miss Elizabeth." "I haven't seen her in a few years, I wonder how she's been." You countinued looking out the window. "Yes, it has been quite some time since we've seen or heard from Lady Elizabeth." Exclaimed your butler while he grabbed the tray and walked of to the kitchen. "I guess it won't be that bad to have us bonding for a while." You said looking out the window, smiling.

What's the worst that could happen?