Chapter 4: The Date

~Ciel Phantomhive POV~

Today was the day that I was going to have a "date" with Y/N. I was nervous to be honest and I hate it. I shouldn't be so nervous, I've been hanging out with Y/N all month, WHY BE SCARED NOW?! I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't pay attention to who was Infront of me at the time or...more like I forgot who was Infront of me. "Um....Ciel?" Y/N asked concerned. "O-oh, sorry...i-i was just thinking." I said flustered. "Oh no, it's alright" Y/N said with a beautiful smile on his face. "So, where do you want to go?" Y/N asked. "Hm...to the garden I guess..." I said unsure trying to think about where Y/N would love to go but was completely cut off from all thought when Y/N had grabbed my hand. "Alright, let's go!" He said excited as he ran to the garden and me following. "Oh god, he's touching my hand... HOLDING my hand..." I thought to myself blushing hard. When we got to the garden we we're greeted by Finny. "Oh, hello young masters!" He greeted. "What can I do for you today?" He asked. "Oh nothing Finny!" Y/N exclaimed. "Just having a "date" with Ciel!" "Ah, I see" Finny said "I'll leave you be then!" He said smiling as he walked away. I felt anger and jealousy when they were talking. Yet I know that I can't kill Finny cause he's a good kid not gonna lie. "So which flower do you want to see?" Y/N asked. "Oh um...the rose's, those are my favorite." I said as we walked down to the roses. "Wow so pretty!" Y/N said amazed at the Rose. I chuckled at the sight, it was too cute. He's amazed expression melted my heart, he was just so cute! We looked at the other flowers and Y/N's favorite flower. "Oh so you like f/f's?" I asked. "Yes there my favorite flower in the whole world!" Y/N said with his amazing smile. After doing other things like playing chess and playing tag, which I never thought I would do again, it was time for Y/N to go. "Thank you for today, Ciel! Today was one of the best days in my life." Y/N said with a sad expression. "I haven't felt like this in a long time and I'm glad I got to feel this way with you, you are my best friend, Ciel Phantomhive!" Y/N exclaimed giving me a tight hug. I blushed a little and hugged back, something I don't do often. "Your welcome, Y/N." I said breaking the hug. "I wish I could be here forever, your manor is the best!" Y/N said looking at the manor behind me. "Oh trust me, you'll be here for a long time."He said smirking. We said our goodbyes and Y/N had left but after that day, I knew that I was going to make him mine weather he wants to be or not. "Sebastian, when is September 24?" I asked.  "Next week, my lord." He replied as we walked back into the manor. "Send out invitations, were having a ball." I ordered.

"Yes, my Lord"

~Y/N's POV~

As we rode back to the manor the words kept playing in my mind.

"Oh trust me, your going to be staying here for a long time."

"What did Ciel mean by that?" You thought to yourself. You started to get a really bad feeling about Ciel...but you didn't think to much about it cause Ciel is your best friend, he wouldn't do anything like kidnap you and kill your friends and family and force you to stay with him forever and only love him for the rest of your life...

Right?