Chapter 6: The Escape

You wake up in a familiar room. After a while you realized that you were in Ciel 's bedroom. You get up with a hurting head trying to remember what happened. "Ah, your awake." A familiar voice said to you. You look to your right and see Ciel leaning on the wall with a soft smile on his face. You remember what had happened last night and get scared. "W-what are you going to d-do to m-me? You said with a whole bunch of fear in your voice. "Nothing my dear, I'm just going to keep you here for the rest of your life." He said in his normal ton and gets on the back beside you. You back away a little bit. "Your very beautiful while your sleeping." He said. "You look so peaceful." You just look away scared to make any eye contact. "Don't be scared." He says as he pulls you towards him. "Everything will be alright, just simply do as your told and everything will go smoothly." After a few hours you were aloud to explore and such but there's one thing you need to do while you were free.

And that was to escape

You went to garden and walked to the very back stealthy. You then burst into a run when your surroundings we're clear. You didn't look back until you hear some following you. You ran as fast as possible until you fell. But before hit the ground someone grabbed your hand. You quickly turn around to Sebastian. "You know, if you wanted to escape, you'll have to try harder than that." He said dragging me. "LET GO!!!" You yelled. You were yelling hard as you were getting dragged. As you reached Ciel's office you stopped yelling by the look on his face. He was pissed off. "Why did you just try to RUN from me?" He asked with a cold serious mad ton. "Because I don't wanna be here anymore!" You yelled while you started sobbing. When you said that you wanted to stay here, this isn't what you meant. This isn't what you wanted! "You killed my loved ones, YOU KILLED YOUR FIANCE THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND!" You shouted in anger and fear. "YOUR CRAZY, I JUST WANT TO SEE ALOIS, I WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE!" "If you keep bringing him up I will kill him, so watch what you say..." He said walking up to you. You backed away until you hit the wall. "If you don't expect my love I'll make you." "What could YOU possible do to me?" You asked. "All you can do is slap me, and trust me some simple baby slaps won't hurt me!" You said with a cocky voice. "Well if you don't think slaps are enough, I'll abuse you instead." He replied. That scared you, you kicked him off and tried to run out the room but Sebastian had locked the door when he had left. You felt Ciel grab your waist and he turned you around and he slammed you into the wall, chocking you. "You really think that you can get away do easily?" He asked. You couldn't respond because of him chocking you. "Apologize." He ordered. "I...would.....rather die......than apologize.....to.......you!......" You manage to get out. "Well to bad, I won't be killing you." He said finally letting you go. "Next time you won't get away that easily." He said. "And next time you'll lose your precious brother." He said in your ear making sure that one last part replays in your head.