Ch:9- A secret to the grave

○●□●○°
CRIMSON BLOOD// Mars red x oc

By: _ZESTALICIOUS_
°○●□●○°

'We choose what matters to us, and we protect it

'We choose what matters to us, and we protect it.'

Chapter:9- A Secret To The Grave_____________

_____________

"Kurusu, commence the search for the enemies using Yamagami radar." Maeda said to his crew right before they had set off, "Takeuchi, take Suwa and Chiiyuki with you. Then execute the newly devised plan right away." he said and gave his clear instructions. They were supposed to go through the mission with a flow. But it did turn ugly.

-------------

"Chiiyuki!!"

Takeuchi shouted and ran towards her as she plopped to the ground, bleeding from her neck and her head. She lay there motionless. He apologized to her for not being able to avoid the damage she had taken. He then bent down and touched her neck from his lips, he took a lick from the already flowing blood. He sipped the blood from her neck while gently arching her chest towards him and supporting the back of her head using his hand. He then took a few sips from her cheek and then slightly licked her eyelashes. He then placed her against the ground gently and then stood up. Anger rushing through his eyes, his black blood boiled with rage. 

"How dare you- filthy vampire." He cursed the C-class vampire standing in front of him. 

The A-class vampire Kurusu, along with his team mates had already head towards the dojo, to inform Colonel Maeda. To them, the mission had ended, however, they were unaware of the C-class vampire that had heavily injured Chiiyuki. Kurusu had found a child that was attacked by the vampire, but was not bitten. This was because that vampire had headed towards Chiiyuki. Kurusu headed towards the colonel, "How was it?" Maeda asked as he smoked his cigarette. 

"I did find the vampires... but, there was no room for negotiation."

"..."

"I am sorry... next time I'll try my best to save the-"

"It doesn't matter. You did your best, besides we don't need idiots like that..." The colonel took an inhale from the cigar. Kurusu looked down with an upset expression, he was probably feeling guilty. Then, he suddenly jolted up his head in shock, "I hear something-" He instantly turned his head to the sky. It was the vampire that attacked Chiiyuki. It was there, right above the Colonel.

"HUMAN BLOOD!"

It shouted, it was actually trying to run away, from Takeuchi. It was hoping to take a sip from the colonel so that it could gain some power to defeat Takeuchi. "I can't have a D-class bastard like him beat me!" the vampire shouted. Suwa looked up at him, "D-class? Takeuchi?" He instantly looked behind the Vampire. Right above him, was Takeuchi, his legs rolled up and his hands spread up wide, in the position of a powerful dropkick. 

"Give me bloo-"

Takeuchi dropped hard on the vampire's back, cracking it's spine into two. And then, with all his weight, he crashed the vampire on the ground, causing cracks to form. The vampire was now crushed under his feet as he looked down at him with a very angry expression. He didn't show much of his rage on the outside, but his eyes signaled pure danger. Suwa looked at him with worry and so did the others. Takeuchi drop-kicked the head of the vampire, smashing it to a pulp, killing the vampire in an instant. 

The dojo master and the students had seen all that had happened, and, that was supposed to stay a secret to the world. Takeuchi and Suwa hurried back to Chiiyuki, to treat her wounds as well as carry her back before the sunrise. She was unconscious and probably, in a very fragile state. 

"You Guys, take what you just saw to the grave. If a single word gets out, you'll get yourselves killed... by me."

The Colonel said with a scary smile, the horror could clearly be seen on the faces of the people present there. They all just nodded with great horror. Suwa and Takeuchi came back, Chiiyuki was in Takeuchi's hands as he carried her in his arms while Suwa was holding the first-aid box. Chiiyuki was all bandaged up and messed. Her eyes, her head, her neck were all bandaged. 

"Chiiyuki-chan... how'd this happen?" 

Kurusu approached them. "She faught, and crossed her limit. She shielded me with her body when that vampire suddenly came up..." Takeuchi made a sad expression, but then smiled.

'Nobody ever cared for me like that.'

"When I asked this stupid why she did that..."

'Nobody ever treasured me so much that they'd be willing to sacrifice.'

"....Do you know what she said?"

'That's why...'

"She said..."

'That's why, Chiiyuki... because you cared for me...'

"That she couldn't see me hurt..."

'So that's why, I'll protect you...'

"And that.... she cared about me."

'I'll always stay by you. For our eternity.'

He said and looked at his team. The rest of them just smiled at him with satisfaction as they headed back inside. They packed up while Takeuchi took care of Chiiyuki. She regained consciousness in some hours before the daybreak.

"Takeuchi-san?"

She mumbled as he looked at her in shock. "You're awake!" He exclaimed and hugged her instantly. She instantly blushed when he did that. She remembered that strange tickle when Takeuchi kicked her nick to drink blood and so she blushed.

"You're burning up!"

Takeuchi pulled away and placed an arm on her forehead. He then looked aside for a clean cloth, "The curse seems to have taken over again. You'll have to avoid the sunlight." He said and placed a clean, wet cloth on her forehead. "Rest, I'll let you stay in my coffin while we go back today." He said, stroked her hair and turned around to walk away. He felt a sight pull on his sleeve.

"T-Takeuchi-san... thank you..."

She said as he turned to face her, he chucked and tapped her  nose, "Of course." He said and turned around to leave.

"T-Takeuchi-san... please... stay a while."

Chiiyuki said those words and instantly turned red to what she had said. Though it was not visible much because her face was already red with all the fever. Takeuchi blushed hard on her words, he held her hand and turned his face to the other side. He covered his face with his hand and sat beside her.

"Alright... if you say so. I don't mind."

TO BE CONTINUED---

NEXT TIME-
- Chiiyuki shared the oversized coffin with Takeuchi.
- Yoshiwara madness!! Women are going missing all over this city!
- Suwa-san's back story in the upcoming chapters!!

Chapter secrets-
- Takeuchi realized he was no longer just a guardian for Chiiyuki.
- Takeuchi's rage left Maeda in shock.
- Kurusu almost cried when he saw Chiiyuki in that condition.
- Suwa blamed himself because he left early.