Chapter 12: A Naïve Vampire

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•
CRIMSON BLOOD// Mars red x oc

By: _ZESTALICIOUS_
°•○°•○°•○•°

'It Takes a monster, to kill a monster

'It Takes a monster, to kill a monster.'

Chapter:12- A naïve vampire___

___

"Ya' should drop that human thing soon. If ya' don't see 'em lower like shit, ya'll lose yourself."

Suwa said to Kurusu before he left off on his own. Those words were stuck in Kurusu's mind while Chiiyuki fully understood what those words meant. Chiiyuki was surely on edge, her energy was overflowing. She was strong right now, it was safe to assume that she was currently equal to the energy and power of a S Class vampire.

"Let's go, Kurusu. I'll keep an eye on the surroundings you detect vampires." She said and waved at Takeuchi.

"Stay safe Chii-chan!"

Takeuchi waved from behind, "Sure!" She replied and left off.

_______

'Yamagami-san found the vampires! Follow this sound!'

Takeuchi's ultrasound voice echoed right inside of Chiiyuki's brain. Though she couldn't make this noise, she could hear it. Yamagami was the same, he couldn't make this sound. She instantly jumped over the roofs and started running towards the direction of the voice. Chiiyuki ran in the direction of Yamagami and soon saw Kurusu running beside her.

"Yamagami-san! Where is the vampire?"

Kurusu asked as Yamagami ran below on the street, trying to chase the vampire. "It's the woman with the green kimono!" He shouted as Kurusu sped up, Yamagami seemed in a fragile state so Chiiyuki stopped to help the old vampire. Kurusu sprinted harder and jumped over the building to catch the vampire and the he finally could. He held onto the vampire's collar and smashed her head into the ground. Gasping, the vampire returned to her human state and started begging for help.