༄13

Dami and Handong came in the door and ran to Felix's room not even noticing Hyunjin walking out and heading to Chan's and Changbin's dorm.

"OY BROTHER!!" Dami screamed running in and shaking her brother who just froze hearing her deep voice yelling at him
"OY SISTER!! Stop." Felix said which made Dami stop shaking him like crazy.

"Tell us EVERYTHING!" Handong sat on Felix's left side while Dami sat on the right.

"Nothing much happened... He just walked in and asked me to hangout... Then my stupid self had to ask if it's a date and he pulled me closer and...." Felix started explaining, stuttering and blushing which made the girls laugh.

"Okay, okay. I've heard enough. Get ready bro, were going shopping!" Dami said as the two girls left to room so Felix can change.

-

After changing Felix and the two girls headed to the mall nearby to buy Felix an outfit for the date

With Hyunjin

After asking Felix on a date, Hyunjin immediately got ready and headed to Chan's house for advice.

Once he arrived he slammed the door open to see Chan talking with another boy on the couch.

"Hyunjin could you please not break my door?" Chan said making the boy on the couch laugh.
"Yeah, yeah. I have more important stuff and by the way... Who are you?" Hyunjin asked the boy sitting next to Chan.

"Hi! I'm Seungmin and uhh... You're probably here for the same reason i am..." The boy smiled.
"And what are you here for?" Hyunjin asked sitting on the armchair next to Chan.
"I'm here for dating advice... There is this boy I'm close to and i kind of like and... Well.. you know Chan has a boyfriend and he knows a lot about dating.." Seungmin looked at the floor starting to blush.

"Yeah, actually.. I'm here for the same thing." Hyunjin chuckled.
"Ohh~~ who's the lucky girl?" Chan smiled shaking Hyunjin.
"It's.. not a girl" Hyunjin looked away.
"Okay then, who's the lucky boy~" Chan teased Hyunjin.
"Stop acting like you don't know, i called you half an hour ago!" Hyunjin demanded.
"I'm sure Seungmin wants to know too" Chan looked over to Seungmin who smiled in agreement.
"Fine.... It's Lee Felix.." Hyunjin said.

"FELIX?!!?! LEE FELIX?!??! LEE YUBIN'S BROTHER?!???!" Seungmin jumped off the couch.
"Yeah...?" Hyunjin looked confused.
"Chan i got this. I'm very close with Felix and i know exactly what he likes" Seungmin pulled Hyunjin out of the dorm and too the mall.

"So... What does Felix like?" Hyunjin asked
"Well... I know he's into nice and flirty guys. Someone who he can cook for and someone to cuddle with" Seungmin started.
"Wait- bro- I'm not planning on dating him yet, it's just a date for now" Hyunjin stopped him.
"Whatever, you need to know both" Seungmin replied.

~

Minutes passed of both Hyunjin and Felix wandering around the mall getting clothes for their first date. But finally after an hour both of them we're finally done, Hyunjin going to Bangchan's dorm and Felix going to his own.

-

"Felix this skirt will look so cute with this hoodie!! Pleaseee!!"
"No Dami!! I'm not wearing a skirt!"
"Pleeeaaaseeeeee!!!!!"
"Noooo!!!"
"Bro i don't care how stubborn you are, believe me, I'm not giving up."
"FINEE!!"
Felix and Dami we're arguing while Handong just watched them.

For Hyunjin it was a lot easier, he'd wear anything to impress the younger boy he was going on a date with, and he trusted Seungmin with everything since he was close with Felix.

-

Finally eight o'clock ticked, Hyunjin was heading to his shared dorm with a bouquet of flowers for the younger boy.
He knocked and saw Dami and Handong push Felix out of the dorm closing the door.

————————————————

Word count: 628

Another chapter is done!! The next one will be longer i promise!

Here's what HJ & Felix will be wearing on their date

Felix

Hyunjin

Hyunjin

I'm starting the next chap now and I'll post it in a day or two

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN!! ❤️🍀🐿️

I actually finished the chap on his birthday 😂
I hope he has an amazing birthday, same with everyone else who celebrates their birthday today!! Have an amazing day everyone 💗

~yana