༄end

Felix p.o.v

Since the day Hyunjin asked me out i have been the happiest person alive. It was a dream come true and my life became just like a fairytale.
Everything was perfect.

Not long after, Dami and Handong also started dating, along with Seungmin and Jeongin.
We graduated together and became members of different groups.

Dami became a member of Dreamcatcher along with 6 other members.
Luckily, they we're all friends before debut so getting along was not a hard thing.

I debuted in a group called Stray Kids with 6 of my friends and my boyfriend Hyunjin.

After 6 years of dating Hyunjin, he proposed to me and we got married.

We adopted children since... Well you know that two males can't have a child. (Can't say we didn't try tho)
The kids didn't have names so we had the opportunity to name them.

We adopted two girls and a boy.
I named the oldest girl, Hyunjin the middle and we chose a name for the boy together.

Our children's names are
Hwang Sujeong
Hwang Juhyeon &
Hwang Jungyu.

Now we are a happy family of 5.

It's just hard to believe that all of this started because we got paired to share a dorm.

We started as roommates and now we're lovers

It's kind of crazy, but I'm glad it happened.
It means the world to me

———————• The End •———————

Y'ALL STOP PESTERING ME ABOUT THIS STORY HAVING NO SMUT, I WROTE THIS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO AND WAS EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH WRITING SMUT OKAY????? (I still kinda am-)