༄19

Hyunjin p.o.v

I finally arrived to my shared dorm where my soon-to-be boyfriend was waiting for me with chocolate cake in the oven.

I don't know why, but calling him soon-to-be boyfriend just feels so right...

I ran in and threw my backpack to God knows where, jumping and immediately hugging the younger.
He wasn't paying attention to what was going around him since he was focused on pouring chocolate on the cake.

He squeaked at the sudden touch and hurringly turned his head around.

"Oh, it's you" he giggled and kissed my cheek.
"Did you miss me?" I asked, tightening my grip on his waist.
"Yes very, b-but Hyunjin... I can't breathe" he stuttered and I quickly loosened my grip.

"So did anything interesting happen today?" He asked me while washing the bowl where the chocolate was in.

"Oh yeah, Jeongin kissed Seungmin" i said smiling.

When Felix heard me he turned around and started shaking me like crazy.
"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" He yelled.
"Yes i am and could you PLEASE stop shaking me?" I asked, making him let go of me.
"Seungmin liked Jeongin since they met and so did Jeongin... So that means... THEY'LL START DATING!!" Felix screamed and hugged me tightly.

I was shocked and my ears started to hurt from his screaming, but i was happy because he was hugging me very tightly.

"When the marks fade away we could ask them on a double date and see what happens. What do you think?" I suggested
"Jinnie you always have amazing ideas" he laughed.
"I know, I'm just fabulous" i said dramatically, making Felix laugh louder.

I stopped laughing and looked Felix directly in the eyes. I neared his face, asking for premission.
He started blushing and closed his eyes, giving me a sign of approval.

I slowly leaned in and touched his lips with my own.
For the first time in awhile, it was a soft, short and innocent kiss full of love.
We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I have been waiting for a kiss like this one" he giggled, making me blush harder.
"You seem to really like this type of kisses." I smiled at him
"I love them" the younger laughed, kissing my cheek.

"I can't wait to call you mine" I said laughing.

When i said that, he stopped laughing and looked at me confused but clearly flushed.

Someone p.o.v

"You actually want to date me?" Felix asked.
"Yes, of course!" Hyunjin answered.
Felix smiled and hugged the latter, who returned it seconds later.

Not long after Hyunjin broke the hug and looked into Felix's eyes
"Do you... Want to date me?" Hyunjin asked with a sad expression.

Felix face palmed himself
"For gods sake, Hwang Hyunjin. I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!" He yelled.

"Wait- really?" Hyunjin's eyes widened.
"YES!" Felix answered.
"BUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO!" He yelled back.

Silence filled the room. Not a word was said, but both of them knew what the other was thinking.
It was quiet, but they we're both happy.

"I'm gonna call Seungmin and ask him if he's down for a double date next week" Felix broke the silence and went to find his phone.

"By the way, can you put the cake by the window so the chocolate can harden quicker?" Felix asked.
"Oh, yeah sure!" Hyunjin responded, picking up the cake Felix made and placing it on next to the small window in the kitchen.

"Thanks babe!" Felix yelled from the shared bedroom.

Hyunjin felt his ears and cheeks get coated by a dark shade of red, butterflies in his stomach, his hard doing cartwheels
"B-babe...?" He whispered to himself.
Seconds later he started smiling like crazy.
"The things you do to me, Lee" he thought.

~

When Felix found his phone he immediately called Seungmin and started jumping out of joy

{Seungmin, Felix}

"Hey dude, how are you feeling? Hyunjin said you had a fever."

"I'm feeling better but i won't be coming to school this week, but that's not why I called you."

"Oh really? Then why'd you call?"

"I wanted to ask you smt"

"Go on bro"

"Would you like to go on a double date next week?"

"Double date? Who are you going with, and more importantly, WHO AM I GOING WITH?"

"Me and Hyunjin planned another date next week and wanted to see if you and Jeongin are down to join us?"

"Me and Jeongin... On a date? With you and Hyunjin?"

"You think i didn't hear what happened today?"

"O-oh, that"

"Soo..?"

"I'll ask him and text you about it."

"Okay bro!"

"I have to go now, talk to you later."

"Okay, bye!"

"Byeee!!"

--

Felix p.o.v

"Did you call him?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yeah, he said he's gonna ask Jeongin and tell me" i replied.
"Okay then." He smiled.

Hyunjin leaned towards me and without waiting he connected our lips.
It was a sweet and innocent kiss, until he poked me with his tongue again.
This time i denied, i wanted a soft kiss to last longer, i liked that kind of kisses a lot better than the tongue kisses.

We pulled away and he neared my ear, whispering in it:
"I love you, honey~"
I was flushed but i tried my best to keep it cool and replied to him
"I love you more" in the most innocent way i could, thinking it would make him soft.
But instead it turned him on and he started having dirty thoughts.
But luckily i made him stop thinking about that when i mentioned the cake i made.

We ate a few pieces of the cake and went back to our bedroom and did a lot of random things like playing video games, gossiping about Minsung and Seungin, talking about the fact Dami almost committed murder today, and just cuddling like every couple does.

But it's just so unbelievable to me that in just a few days people will look at me and see me as Mr. Popular's boyfriend.

----------------

Word count: 1022

Hi everyone! Another chapter is done!
I just wanna say thank you for over 3k reads and almost 300 votes on my first story! It means a lot to me!!

Now that we almost have Hyunlix dating, i think you already know that this book is slowly coming to an end, i think I'll write max 5 more chapters before finishing the book!

Since this book is almost complete, please give me ideas for new books that i can write in the future
Again, thank you for reading!

-yana