Mafia AU

Gwyn hated this guy. She fucking hated this guy so much, yet she had to make a deal with him, after he broke their first one. Gwyn, along with her seconds, Nesta and Feyre were going to a club. Apparently this guy had a thing for a strip club.

Gwyn had agreed, not because she wanted to, oh no. All she wanted to do was rip that guy’s throat out and kill everyone in his gang. They were going neck on neck to be the best mafia in the world.

And Gwyn wanted to eliminate the competition. But by doing that, she would invite more attention than needed, and her illegal businesses could get exposed.

So she listened to her father. Who hated the shadowsingers as much as she did, but she obeyed his orders. Going against his orders only would only push her towards not getting the gang.

Oh yes, her twin brother, Catra. Boy did she hate him. Even though she was the eldest, her father was going to give the gang to Catra, just because he was a boy. Fucking sexism, thought Gwyn.

Being a woman had more cons than pros, and she knew that. But she fucking hated the treatment she got from her father, even when she obeyed all of his orders, and did all of his dirty work.

So, now Gwyn was going to do another thing she didn’t want to. She was going to meet up with Azriel and his assistants, or whatever they were.

She was wearing a stunning green gown, the colour of her gang, The Serpents, which exposed as much skin as needed. As much as she hated getting unequal treatment, she had turned it into her advantage.

Whenever she wanted someone to sign or do something, she would simply show them her stunning legs or become a little flirty. That always makes the others underestimate her. Idiots, she thought.

As much as she hated doing that, it always worked. So Gwyn was going to do that again. But when that didn’t work, Gwyn had no problem.

But today she had worn a less exposing gown as ahe knew gangs like shadowsinger were smart enough to not underestimate her. But she could care less, as she always had some knives up her sleeve.

They suddenly came in front of a place, sound blasting their ears. Gwyn then gave earpieces to both of them, and wore one herself. If something were to happen and they got separated, they could still communicate.

Gwyn had made sure her guards were stationed at their places, but she also noticed some unknown guards. Hmm, so the shadowsingers aren’t total idiots, good to know.

And then she entered the club. Strip dancers everywhere. Dancing and doing whatnot. Then she saw Azriel in a booth. A chill expression on his face. He met her gaze, and smirked. He raised his glass towards her.

Gods Gwyn was going to have to drink a lot to get through this night. So she a shot of tequila when a nearby waiter came. Let the games begin.

She walked towards Azriel, her seconds following her and sat across the table, Nesta and Feyre joining her. She was directly in front of Azriel. He smirked and waited, he was never the one to make the first move.

So Gwyn started, “I thought we had a deal, ” Azriel finally got interested in the conversation and took a sip of his whiskey. He sighed and after a minute replied with amusement, “A deal is not a deal, until it is done. ”

Gwyn wasn’t amused, not at all, so she asked a waitor to get her some tequila shots, she needed them desperately. But until then, she had to wait and continue this conversation,

“The deal was to do nothing. We both mind our own business, and not steal each other’s businesses. ”

“Now why would I negotiate when I already have everything. I can easily steal your, oh sorry, I meant your brother’s clients easily and put your illegal business, out of business. ”

Oh he touched a nerve, but calm down Gwyn. Don’t shoot him in the head, don’t shoot him in the head, don’t shoot him in the head. You need this. You need this, you need this.

He continued, “I’ll tell you what. You assassinate your brother and father. We all know that you are the real boss of the serpents, so why not take them and I’ll think about our deal. ” And this made Gwyn chuckle darkly. She had thought about it as well.

But that was stupid. Most of her clients were sexist piece of shits and would never buy from a woman. Azriel was smart, but not smarter than Gwyn. So she got up, and so did her seconds.

“I don’t think so shadowsinger. I’m perfectly fine being the underdog. But winning is so much more sweeter when the ones who underestimate you, beg. ”

And then she took out a gun and pointed it at Azriel’s chest. Her seconds too pointed the gun at his goons. Azriel just sat there lazily, not giving a fuck. While his goons took out their guns and pointed them at Gwyn

Gwyn smiled and said, “shoot them” And yet her seconds didn’t. Azriel burst out laughing and this time Gwyn was confused. But then she noticed the way her seconds were looking at his goons. Fuck.

She understood what the hell was happening. But she didn’t have time to react, cause everywhere there was the sound of the guns shooting.

She bent down and looked at Azriel, she knew he wouldn’t do such a thing, but there was one gang who hated the both gangs equally.

Gwyn’s suspicions were confirmed when she heard the laugh. The laugh that haunted her, the laugh of the Hyberns.