18

Morning came...

I was woken up by my alarm and just on time someone knock on my door. Saying a soft 'open' while yawning 'cause i'm still sleepy.

I get a lot of rest and that makes my body more relax.

The door opened and my mom peek through inside with a smile on her face. " Good morning mom" i smiled softly then she finally sat up infront of me. " How's your work? Did your boss give you a hard time? You can resign if you want-" i cut here in nice way and held her hands smile never leave my face.

" No mom. I'm fine, my work is fine and so my boss too..." she nod her head and sweetly brush my hair back " You are really not a baby girl now, are you?" we both laugh and i hug her tight " thank you for supporting me with dad, even though we have our own company you both let me what i wanted to be."

My mom smiled and kissed my forehead before answering me " Of course my dear, anything for you, me and your father will always support your decisions, but always remember that think carefully what you are doing, cause not all decisions are good or great. At first it shows great but not until the time will come the good decisions you made was become a bad or either can hurt you." she said wtill hugging me " i just nod my head indicate that i was listening to her.

" Now get up baby because breakfast was ready downstairs." she kissed my head again and finally got out of my room. I sighed and starting to stretching and finally doing my morning routine.

- OFFICE -

Wonwoo POV
The guys and i was inside the conference room with Eun beside me doing something on her laptop. I take a look on her, she's too focus on her screen. She has angelic face, rossy lips and her brow knitted because she was stressed  but her lips i wish i ca-

" WONWOO JEON! " i hissed when Boo shouting out since he was sitting beside me. I gave him a killing gaze until a soft hand was touched to mine. I swiftly turn to Eun while my eyebrows was up, asking what is it. She hand me the papers that ready to be signed. " Oh " that was i just said, i clear my throat and sitting up straight i take a look to my brothers who was smirking and others are shaking their haeds. edi wow saya kayo? charot 1/2

HELLO!! OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS TODAY I WAS IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE AND I DECIDE TO VISIT MY ACCOUNT SO HERE I AM. THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY TO MY VERY SLOW UD OF MY STORY HUHU. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! ENJOY!

don't forget to vote and leave a cooment or any suggestions ^.^ stay safe everyone~

Maybe later will update another chap so stay tuned! ♡