part 3

I coudn't sleep that night so i decided to get something thing to eat, when i saw steven sneaking in.

Denise: so where have you been? Its 3am.
Steven: why are you up, aren't you suposed to be in bed at 10?
Denise: dont change the subject steven.
Steven: as i told you i was in the bar with some old friends.
Denise: yeah sure, your top buttons are open and your fly is down and have you Seen your hair?! Just tell me the truth.
Steven: no, im your older brother, you dont have to know everthing  about my life, this is exactly why i was glad that I already had plans, Just go to sleep.
Denise: I can see that you slept with someone and im not listening to you for the one time your home. Im getting a sandwich, good night steven! Thanks for breaking my fantasy.
____________________
While i was getting my sandwich, fallon came home, and guess what? She also slept with someone, it feels weird  to know that they did it and not even trying to hide it like they want me to know that there way older than me. But  Im happy that they happy even if they not happy for me whenever i need them to be happy for me. The probably never Will like me, but thats what you get if you're the accident  of the family.
_____________________

Fallon: why the hell are you up its 3.15 in the morning!
Denise: you can ask me, but i Will ask you too!
Fallon: yeah but your 15 and im 24! Im allowed to do whatever i want.
Denise: well i coudnt sleep so i decided to get something to eat. So why are you so late? Dont try to lie in my face like steven did.
Fallon: he did? When did he came home?
Denise: i think 15 minutes ago, but where have you bin? Bootycall?
Fallon: yea so what.
Denise: atleast you dont lie about, thanks for being honest with me.
I appreciate it!
Fallon: you do ? Why?
Denise: well you know i really missed you guys? And then when you're here your bussy screwing someone.
Fallon:  im sorry for that also i dont understand why i should  apologize for that but i promise that i Will clear my schedulale and spend the day with you alright? But im going to bed now, good night little sis
Denise: i would love that fallon, thank you! Im going to bed too. Sweet Dreams sis.
______________________

Steven pov
I came home late and Denise saw me come in.  she saw right away  that i had done something. I dont want her to know that I have a lover. I dont tell her because i wanna protect her. I wanna be a good brother.

Fallon pov:
If I learned one thing about my little sister is that you shoudnt lie to her.
She always figures it out. So i Just tell her everything she ask. I was kinda surprises when she told me that she missed me when im not around. But i realised thats she doesnt have a roll modle in here live, she has to learn everything from the staff or YouTube. I decided to go shoping with her tomorrow and buy some stuff she might need. Im excited to see her reaction with the things im gonna buy here. Im gonna be the great big sister. It might can get usefull  sometimes.