part 4

The day started with a lot of noise comming from fallon's room. It was 8 am so i decided to get ready for the day. I choose a cute black skirt and a Light blue shirt. I got in the shower and did my skincare. After I was done with everything, i went downstairs and walked our dog bo. After i came back everything was ready for breakfast and for a change everyone was there, even cristle.
Denise: good morning everybody!
Cristle: good morning denise
Fallon: good morning Denise, loving your outfit today!
Denise: nice words from fallon, thats New.
Fallon: shut up!
Blake: so, cristle and decided to go on oure honeymoon today, but i want you guys around  Denise, because she is way to young to be alone.
Fallon: what now, your going on a honeymoon and you tell us to watch oure 15 year old sister?! What about the staff
Blake: i gave them the weak off
Denise: i'm not sure if you know this, but i can take care of myself.
Blake: I know sweetheart but  i Just want that your okay.
Denise: ugh i feel like a little Child again.
Steven: why do we have to babysit her, we have busniss to do.
Blake: she can be alone for a few houres, but i Just need you to be home around 10 pm.
Fallon and steven: ugh fine

I went back to my room after we finished breakfast, i decided to do some online shopping and call with my best friends Nora and lily. After a while fallon came in.

Fallon: hey sis whats up!
Denise: im bored
Fallon: well than i have good news, we're going shopping
Denise: okay, but why?
Fallon:  well we're going with Sam and steven, its a family fun day!
Denise: thats sound fun
Steven: good than were leaving in 15 minutes
Sam: you gotta be ready!

We came back at 9pm, i thougt it would be a little boring, but it was exally really fun. I choose outfits for steven, Sam and fallon. And they choose a outfit for me.
We went to a really cute 80s style dinner, it was so lovely! Were gonna watch a movie in a few minutes.