part 9

I didnt remember what exactly happend that night, the evening started off really fun. We played some games and after a houre we started doing oure homework. i decided to get us something to drink, after getting us drinks everything was a big blur.

Blake: hi sweetheart

Denise: where am I?

Cristel: your in the Hopital, you fel in the bathroom.

Denise: i wanna go home.

I sat up, but everything went blurry again.

Blake: sweatheart, you have to stay in the hopital for a few days. The doctors need to run a few tests on you.

Cristal: Kirby, Fallon, steven, sam and I all stay with you for 1 night as long as you need us to.

Denise: dad? Can you please get me outta here. Please! I hate hopitals and i really want to get home!

Blake: i know sweatheart, i wish i could bring you home with us.

Denise: wait, what is wrong with me, i admit i dont feel good, but i dont know why?

Doctor: well, you have a few bruises and you lost a lot of blood but we dont know why you lost so much. Thats why were gonna keep you here for a few days. Just to make sure.

Denise: i feel so nauseous and dizzy.

Doctor: thats because of the blood you lost. We also took some of your urine to check if thats is okay, we should have the Results in a few houres.

Denise: okay..

*a few houres later*

Docter: we have the results, you might wanna call your family

Denise: am i dying?!

Doctor: no your not! But your not 18 so we have to call your parents