part 10

After a hour cristle, fallon and kirby came running in. They didnt knew what was going on and the only thing i knew was how nauseous i was. Fallon was sitting next to me holding my hand, when the doctors came in.

Doctor: so Denise, how are we feeling?
Denise: i feel like trash
Doctor: im sorry to hear that, but i think we've found out why
Cristle: what is it?
Doctor: i asume you are denise's mom?
Cristle: no, im not. she is my husband's daughter

 denise: my dad is away so my support team came.

Doctor: and Who are in your support team?
Denise: kirby, fallon and cristle. Fallon is my big sister, cristle well you know Who she is and kirby is a good friend. Also lives with us.
Doctor: sounds like a fantastic team! Are you comfortable if I tell you with them or should i send them out?
Denise: no they can stay
Doctor: so, we runt a few tests and it turns out that you are pregnant.
Cristle: omg Denise your kidding right you are only 15!
Doctor: i think you shoudn't be mad at her, we found a small level of drugs in her system. We think that Denise is been r●pted, and it is not the first time.

I started to cry, knowing ny whole past would get reveald. I didnt wanted that, i hate to spoil memories. How can i possibly tell them that my uncle r●pted me the minute my parents turned their backs on me. Everybody was screaming and i didnt know at Who. The doctors took fallon and cristle outside whille kirby tried to calm me down.