part 13

Denise's pov:
The following weeks were filled with doctors appointments and a lot of tears. I was litterly filled with pregnancy hormones  and the only thing that is keeping me happy is ice cream and my friends. My belly is pretty big already, what is completly healty consindering Im caring three sweet babies. Kirby and sam are helping me with names for them, we setteld for the boys names, but we cant think of any names for the girls.

Kirby: so what do you think of emily?

Denise: umh no its not it

Sam:  okay Denise, sweetie, you've been saying no to litterly every name we suggested in the last hour, what exactly are you looking for?

Denise: i want names you dont hear that often, my babies are special and so Will their names!

Sam: ok.. so what do you think of Lili?  I know it is a pretty common name but maybe you can write it with an I instead of y?

Denise: yes! I'm putting it down on the list. Thanks Sam!

Kirby: see, now we have a name. Only two to go!

Denise: not really, it is an option but you always need more options, we have to come up with more! I-

Alexis: you need to take some rest. You look exhausted and remember tonight, your babies daddy is comming over with his parents.

Denise: no, he is not stepping foot into this manor again!

Alexis: Sam, kirby can you give us a minute?

Kirby: yes off course, Come Sam

Alexis: i know that it is hard baby, but it is time to tell them about your pregnancy, Just know, there is no way that he is touching your babies

Denise: yeah your right. Im actually really tired

alexis: i know sweetheart, get some rest okay? Sweet Dreams

*time skip to after dinner*
Blake: hi, Come on in mary and Tom. Thank you for comming. Where is your son?

Tom: he is still outside, Justin Come in!

Blake:  follow me to the dining room?

Tom: of course, Will your daughter be there  too?

Blake: yes, she is

Mary: hi! You must be den- oh god your pregnant!

Justin: you gotta be kidding me

Fallon: she is not. And guess what? Those baby's are yours! But like not really cause you wont be there dad.

Mary: Justin what did you do?!

Fallon: he r*apted my little sister and got her pregnant with triplets.

Mary: owh no- we're Leaving!