part 12

Denise's pov:
I coudn't believe it, i was pregnant with triplets, three baby's! How the hell am i supossed to take care of 3 baby's while i still cant take care of myself. The emotional wrack being myself started to cry again. I didn't know if it were happy tears or tears of fear.

The doctor had ask my mom, cristle and kirby back in my room so he could discuss something. Kirby had a big smile on her face but as soon as she saw me, it disappeared.
"What the hell is going on?!" Calm down mom, everything is fine!" You dont look fine" i am, i Just saw your grandchilderen for the first time and it made me tear up a little."  Oh sweetie issn't it the most beautiful thing to see your- wait did you see grandchilderen as in multiple baby's?! You gotta be kidding me"
She's not. The doctor said with a concerned look, the ultrasound shows that she is having triplets,identical triplets.
" omg denise, you still wanna do this?" Yes of course kirby,  i already love this baby's with my whole heart"  i hate to Break it to you Denise, but i dont think we should make rushed decisions." Why dont we sleep about it a few nights and if you still fully wanna do this, then we'll suport you" ok mom, but i dont think that i Will change my mind." Just think about it, for me?" Ok i Will, promise" good, we have to go sweetie, we'll be back tommorow ok? " see you tomorrow!
Well actually, the doctor interupted, we wanted to let denise go today. " wait really?!  I can go home?" Yes, you cant go to school because you need a lot of rest especially now, but you can go home.

*time skip*
I'm back bitches!  Denise yelled while walking into the manor." Language denise! Go to the couch and I ask someone to make you some tea." Wow you are Glowing !" Omg steven your back! I missed you so much!" Of course i am, after i heard what happend to you, i had to check on you and beat the guy ass Who did this to you." Im fine i promiss." Yes, that was what Ross said too, but plottwitch he was not really fine" yeah sure, wanna watch tv together? Well actually I have some busines to do, but an other time would be fun?" Of course you do, does this includes banging sam in the middle of the day?" Sorry what?" You know it to steven" ok fine i'll watch tv with you" great!

Steven's pov:
I really missed watching tv with Denise, we used to do it al the time, but you know i got older and I wassn't interested in Disney anymore.
Its so weird that she is pregnant now, she is only 15 and i was kinda hoping i would have a child before her