part 2

Denise's pov:
It was a normale day at the manor for me. Dad was in his study, and I was in my room when I heard familer voices: my sister fallon and brother steven! I haven't see them in forever because there always busy with god knows what. Im not so close with them, Fallon and I are 9 years apart and steven and I are 12 years apart. But im always happy to see them.
Denise: hi guys, why are you home?
Fallon: omg Denise is that you, you are becomming a woman! Your so much taller then you were.
Denise: o shut it! I asked why you guys are home. Save the small talk.
Fallon: daddy called us, i think that he is handing me the company.
Steven: yeah, I dont know why I'm here.
Denise: well, I like it that you 2 are home, noting is going on here, no drama or anything!
Anders:  steven, fallon why are you guys here? And I thougt you left Denise?
Fallon: daddy called us. Where is he?
Anders: he is in his study but i think he is in the middle of something. Fallon dont go in there!
____________
What you probably dont know from our family is that we're pretty bad listeners, we like to do what we want, and sins my dad only seems to work, we can do whatever we want, because there is no one who takes care of us, well Anders does that, he is probably more a dad to us then my dad is.
_____________

Fallons opend the Doors from dads study and that was when i got traumatized.
Fallon: omg who is she?! Why the hell are you guys banging each other in the middle of the day and in your study.
Blake: the door was closed?! Other people know how to knock.

Steven had his hands for my eyes so I woudnt see what was going on, but I had already seen it. It was my biggest nightmare that came True. I Just saw my dad doing it with a woman I dont even know. Steven stoped covering my eyes because daddy and that woman finally came to the thougt to cover themeselves up.

Steven: i think she works for the company? I believe in pr. Denise have you Seen her around at the manor latly?
Denise: no, i have no clue Who the hell she is.
Fallon: she is probably Just looking for a promotion.
Blake:  Fallon be nice to tour New stepmom okay?
Fallon: stepmom?! Are you guys married??!
Steven: holly hell
Denise: omg you gotta be kidding me
Blake: this is cristle my soon to be wife. Thats why I called you to get to know her before the engagedment party this sunday. Go to the livingroom and then you can ask your questions.

Fallon's pov.
You gotta be kidding me, a New stepmom?! My dad and mom got divorsed when i was 14. She abanded us and never came back. My dad had sins the divorse 4 different girlfriends. then I managed to take them apart and I will do it again with this one. And my little sister is really a woman, i havent seen her in a year and a half but puberty hit her. Steven still thinks that she is 6 or something because he coverd her eyes, i think that she has seen that many times, like on Netflix. She almost walked in on me doing it with the driver when she was 10 but i managed to get away. 

Cristle: hi guys, im cristle, i heard so much about you guys! Im so excited to get to know you guys
Fallon: and we heard noting about you and were not excited to get to know you.
Steven: c'mon fallon give her a change
Fallon: steven your to good for this world, but i Will give her a  shot.
Denise: is dad coming or is he hiding in his bedroom again?
Fallon: why would he do that, he is probably taking a shower.
Denise: cristle can you please start, then we get over this and i can catch up with fallon and steven!
Fallon: i would love that Denise,but can we do that tomorrow because i have some work to do.
Denise: owh okay
Steven: i have plans with friends, were going to bar. I would love to catch up with you an other time.
Denise: well, your never home so im used to it, i Just call sophia maybe she has noting to do tonight.

Denise pov
Wow it was a big day today, a New stepmom, siblings are finally home, but guess what, no one has time for me. But dont worry about it, its the usual for me. My dad New girfriend looks kind, when I asked steven and fallon if they wanted to hang, they said no because their were busy, her face was like im sorry i know how much you missed them.
Fallon already hate her, and steven gave her the benefit of the doubt. I Just wish my dad is happy.