Confessions

"I am so going to get you!" screamed Jessy after Amy, who was now a few inches away from her bedroom door. Jessy's finger was sticking out, saliva dripping from it's end.

"You are so gross!!" Amy rapidly went for the door and closed it; but she was too slow. Jessy leaned on it with all his weight; and as fast and heavy Jessy was, Amy's brain worked like lightning in a storm. She stepped away from the door....and Jessy ended up face planting on the floor. He groaned out something that sounded like "ow", but it just came out like an empty...fart.

For some moments he stayed there, not moving an inch. Amy started to get the feeling that he might have gotten knocked out in the fall.

"Jessy?" she said in a whisper; when there was no response, she went frantic. But little did she know that he was just waiting for the right time to pounce.

"Oh, crap; Jessy, are you alrigh-...aaaahhh," Jessy tackled her to the floor.

She squeeled once, then twice, then everything was just changed into full outright, amused screams as Amy was transformed into a saliva coated lollipop. She struggled under Jessy's weight, punching him softly on his strong, trimmed chest. It was hard, like punching a marble statue with your bare hands!

She kept screaming and pucnhing and swinging until finally...

...their eyes locked; all of the sudden, all the struggling and screaming paused.

There was just nothing else to worry about at that moment. It was just the two of them, staring deeply into each others eyes, drinking in every bit of each other as they could. It could have gone on forever...

...yet Amy was the first to pull away.

"You should go," she said, standing up and straightening her new, now crumpled up clothes. "It's getting late."

Jessy was lying flat on the floor and was just staring at the ceiling. It took a while for him to get to his feet and reply.

"Yeah," he whispered to her, eyes studying her facade. She was magnificent now under the light shine of the moonbeams that danced through her bedroom window, bouncing off the glass and mirrors that surrounded her room surprisingly. It was odd, but he did not mention this though. Instead, he kept staring. 

And he just could not take it anymore...

His hands reached for her face, touching her cheek smoothly, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear, A shiver ran down his spine as her eyes studied him carefully, obviously waiting for what he was going to do next.

Jessy drifted nearer to where she was until there was nothing else separating them from each other but their clothes...and that was when he kissed her.

Her lips tasted like honey and felt perfectly rested on his lips. Smooth and flawless, he could not have wished for anyone else to share this moment with. The kiss was deep and passionate, unlike any other kiss he ever had had. But it all had to end as she pulled away.

"Jessy, what are you doin-..."

"Would it be crazy if I told you I loved you, Amy?" he busted out saying. "Because that's exactly how I feel like right now. I...I feel like my whole body is going to collapse and my brain's going to disintegrate! It's not normal!"

He gaped at her for moments long, and Amy had no idea what to say. Her mouth just kept opening and closing like a fish's.

"I'm not even supposed to like you!" he continued. "I mean, you're my friend! And you're my other friend's girlfriend andit's strictly against the "bro code" to move in on their ladies. I don't care if he's dea-..."

He stopped, seeing Amy's expression change at the mention of this past love. It was a mixture of...confusion, hurt and something else he couldn't quite decipher. Her blue eyes were almost grey in the dim light, sending heaps of electrically charged energy down his spine.

She was still quiet.

"Amy I...I didn't mean to say what I-..."

"Just leave, Jessy," she said meekly. "Just...leave me alone."

She stepped aside, giving him way to the door. He looked to her one more time, but she didn't meet his eyes, instead she turned away and waited for him to leave.

and that was exactly what he did that night...and he regretted he did.

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

"Have you seen Jessy?" Alice voiced out at lunch a week after Jessy's "confession". He was avoiding her, obviously, switching track every time they cross paths, looking away when their eyes accidentally meet; and no matter how much annoyed her to say it, his behaviour bothered her.

"No," she answered stiffly, too palpable that Alice kind of had the idea of why he wasn't around much.

"Oh my gosh," she suddenly said, "You're having your first LQ!"

"No we'er not!" she said to her with complete disagreement.

"Who's having an LQ?" a voice said fom behind them both, startling them for they had not expected the owner of the voice to show up.

"You and Amy," Alice said to Jessy as he slid into the bench across their's.

Jessy glanced her way, she glanced back; and for a moment there she thought the world was turning around. She never noticed how handsome he was until last week, but now, it seemed like nothing could have surpassed his beauty. It was like he had this appealing glow that only she could see; it was weird, but some part of her was reminded of Danny as she stared into her friend's lovely, mesmerizing eyes. It frightened her.

It frightened her that maybe she only loved the reseblance that her bestfriend held of the man she truly loved; maybe he was just a whole filler. And if so, it would ruin her friend, and leave him scarred forever. She could never do that to him. So there was no way she could ever have him thinking that there was a chance for the two of them.

Her eyes drifted away from him; he sighed. Alice was left confused.

"Ookkaayy....you two obviously have, um, things to discuss," she said, standing up and packing her stuff in her bag. "I'll just be...yeah...okay." She was gone, and they were left alone.

"Hey," he said, after what seemed like hours of quiet.

"Hey," she replied herself.

More quiet.

"Listen, I..." they paused, smiling at how they said it at exactly the same time.

"You go first," he said to her.

"Okay. Well, I just want to say that I'm-..."

"No." He cut her off, startling her. "You are not going to apologize, Am's; i am. i shouldn't have done that...you know," he blushed then continued with a series of mumbles that Amy couldn't understand."...so yeah, I'm sorry."

She stared at him for some moments, calculating every possinility of what might happen after this day. He seemed uneasy under her gaze, shifting from foot to foot, then scratching his head. He looked adorable in that state. She smiled despite herself, stood up and gave him a hug.

"That's much better than avoiding you, definitely," he said happily into her hair. Breaking apart, he looked her over once, then gave her a mischevious grin. "I'd like to take you somewhere..."