Two

A/N: Okay so here's the deal
Enjoy

I'm late.

I was pacing back and forth waiting for time to pass until Calum returned.
"I'm home!!" I hear Calum shout as the door slams.
"Up here." I shout back. I sigh and flop down on the bed putting my head in my hands.
"This can't be happening. I'm not ready. We're not ready." I mumble into my hands.
"What's wrong Daisie?" Calum asks with concern as I hear him come into the room. I lift my hand up and point towards the bathroom. I lift my head and watch as he walks to the bathroom and looks at what was lying on the counter.
"You're..." He starts, cutting himself off and looks at me. I gulp and nod my head slowly, as he makes his way towards me.
"Stand up." He says sternly. I stand up slowly, and take his hands as he leads me to stand in front of the mirror. He comes behind me and grabs my hands, before placing them on my stomach and leaning in towards my ear.
"Our future is in there Dais. I'm going to be a father." He says, turning me around and lifts me up, spinning me around.
"You're not mad?" I ask looking at him. He grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine and pulls away too quickly.
"Hell no. I'm going to be a father! Yeah, we may be young but I don't care! The love of my life is carrying our future inside of her! It's the best thing ever!" He exclaims smiling widely.
"I love you. So so much Daisie. Don't think that when you wake up, I won't be here. I'm not an ass. I'm not leaving you. I don't plan on it. Ever." He whispers the last part. He cups my face and kisses me softly.
"Forever yeah?" He mumbles against my lips. I smile and snake my arms around his neck before returning my answer.
"Forever."

A/N: Okay so. I have a question. Is it going too fast?
Something is going to happen anyways and it will be big too just so you all are aware and ready.
Hope you're enjoying book 2 so far!!

-Lauryn Xx