Fifteen(Calum)

A/N: So..I would listen to the song while reading. Please. It's a instrumental of Avril Lavignes song "Let Me Go"

"I don't want you to go." She chokes out. My grip tightens around her, holding her closer.
"I know baby. I don't want to either." I mumble against the top of her head. I sigh, as I feel her body starting to tremble and the tears come back to her again.

*Flashback*
"Hello?" I say into the phone. I frown, and get up, walking out of the room.

"Hey Cal. I'm sorry to say this but you boys need to fly out to LA for a few months. We've all been slacking lately and we need to get back on track with the second album. No distractions, anything. The quicker and more we work without distractions, the quicker we can get done and come back home. I know you want Dais to be with you but I've told the boys the same thing. I'm sorry mate. You guys leave Sunday morning so spend as much time with her till then. I'll see you in LA." He says hanging up. I drop my phone on the table, sitting down and put my head in my hands.
"Fucking hell." I mumble.
"Cal...?" Daisie calls her voice full of worry. I look up at her and her face falls. I can already see the tears forming in her eyes and she knows what's happening.
"Ho..how long?" She trembles walking to me. I take her hand, intertwining our fingers and pull her onto my lap.
"A few months at the most..the quicker we work without being distracted, the sooner we come home." I mumble. I wrap my arms around her waist, laying my head in her neck as I hear her cry quietly against my shoulder. My heart breaks, more and more the longer she cries. I can't stand to see her like this. It kills me inside and out. She's my little ball of sunshine. My beautiful Daisie. I tilt her head up, only to see her eyes bloodshot, her make up running down her face, and tears. So many of them that I feel my eyes starting to water.
"Oh baby." I mumble, as the first tear finally slips from my eyes. I bury my head back in the crook of her neck, holding her tight and close.
*End of Flashback*

(A/N: This is killing me..literally and i just.. It's just killing me.)

I rub small circles around her back gently, as her body starts trembling like crazy.
"Baby please..please calm down. I know you don't want me to go and I don't want to either. But I can't see you like this. It's breaking me. Please..please baby breathe." I mumble against the top of her head. I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling some tears slip out of my eyes. I move her head off of my chest, tilting her head up to look at me.
"See what it does to me baby? Seeing you cry..seeing you hurt and broken breaks me to pieces. It hurts me seeing you like this." I choke out, looking in her eyes. Her mouth trembles, as she brings her hand up to my face, whipping away a tear that was sliding down my cheek. I lean in, placing my lips on hers, giving her all the strength I had in my weak self because of all the crying. Our tears mix together, as our lips move in perfect sync. She grips my arm, her hand shaking badly. I grab her hands, squeezing them.
"I love you Daisie. So so much. It's gonna be okay. Please..it's gonna be okay." I mumble against her lips. This is breaking my. Completely

A/N: It might be a bit till I update..this chapter has done some damage to me..no matter how stupid it sounds.