Twenty

A/N: I'm not really good with amusement parks and all so I'm gonna skip the details. Anyways, sorry it's been a bit. I've been busy with school and all. Finals are coming up again and I'm just stressed.

"Seriously. You guys leave for Peru in a few hours!! How are you not pumped!?!?" Casey asks the boys as we sit in a booth at a local pizza place.
"We are. We really are. But we're just...we don't wanna leave you guys behind." Calum says, not looking up from the table. I look down, remembering the last time he had to go and reach over, taking his hand in mine.
"It'll be okay." I mumble, kissing his cheek gently. He sighs, pulling his hand out of mine and wraps it around my shoulder, pulling me closer.
"I love you." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head. I smile softly, squeezing his leg gently.
"Love you too Cal." I say smiling back.

"Alright. Sorry I'm late guys."

I snap my head, to see Matt rushing in. I look at Cal and he avoids my gaze. I look over at the girls and they looked just as confused as I feel.

"Alright. Girls, you're probably confused as to why I'm here because I can tell by the looks on your faces but I can assure you, the boys are the reason I'm here to say this." Matt says, sitting down as he pulls something out of his bag.

"Last time the boys went on tour, try played well and everything but they weren't themselves. Mali told me neither were any of you. It's obvious you need each other to be yourself. The boys came to me the other day with an idea and I took some thought to it." He says handing each of us a packet.
"Pack your bags girls. Because as of now, you are now 5 Seconds of Summers assistant tour managers."