Nine

Am I doing the right thing? No. Yes. I don't know.. He deserves to explain himself. I didn't think my heart could break anymore but as I saw him walk up to me, looking as he did I couldn't help but run to him.
"Oh my god.." I mumble looking at his face. His eyes are blood shot and he has bags under his eyes. I grab his hands and examine his knuckles.
"Walls.." he mumbles. I look up at him and realize I don't know this man.
"I haven't ate. I haven't slept. Today was the first time I left the room. I can't play. I can't sing. I can't do anything. I can't do anything knowing its my fault I didn't push her away hard enough. It's my fault that.."
"Calum..stop p..please. This isn't the you I love. This isn't the Calum I met." I sat quietly looking into his eyes.
"Come back to me." I whisper looking at him. He closes his eyes and leans his forehead against mine.
"I miss you Daisie. So much.." He mumbles quietly. He takes my hands in his and rubs my knuckles with his thumbs. I lift my head up ever so slowly and gently connect our lips, allowing the feeling that I loved so much to race through me. He let go of my hands and cupped my face in his hands, brushing his thumbs back and forth against my cheeks as he kissed me. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I didn't even care if we were standing in the middle of a public park. I missed him. I missed the feeling of being with him. I just missed him and everything to do with him.
"I'm so sorry baby. I know I hurt you. I hurt myself to because of what I did. But I promise you I won't hurt you again. She's gone and there's no one else that I want but you." He says talking a bit more confidently then when he first came.
"We don't have to be engaged. Hell we don't even have to be back together officially. I don't expect you to want to be back together with me right away. We'll take it slow. As long as I have you and I know you're mine." He says searching my eyes with his.
"Calum..?" I say looking up at him. I grabbed the chain around my neck and pulled it out showing him.
"I was always yours." I say looking up at him smiling slightly. He smiles and connects our lips again, kissing me passionately.

A/N: So why's this like a triple update? You're welcome^_^ lol. I'm ungrounded at the end of this week. It's Wednesday so 2 more days. Yay! Till next time.
-Lauryn