"mikey" sano manjiro | guardian devil

word count: 4029

genre: angst, fluff and violence

mini announcement at end YET AGAIN like damn bitch stop announcing shit nobody cares

have an amazing time reading! :)

xxx

You sat in front of Mikey with your first aid kit. You noticed him pouting at you with a slight disgust up on his face at you. You looked away from him and brushed your hair behind your ear to look at the grizzly scar on his knuckles and ankle.

"You need to be more careful if you're going to continue fighting gangs," You informed him, "Your bruises will keep opening if you don't take a break or let the others take care of it."

"No, that's boring," He complained childishly, "There's no fun with that."

You took ahold of his hand and pressed an alcohol pad up against his knuckles. You watched his eyes bulge out and pain wave over him.

The boy flipped his head backwards and fell back onto your school's infirmary bed with him letting out whimpers from you hurting him.

"It hurts!" He whined, kicking his feet, "You're hurting me!"

You sighed silently at him.

"I am going to die," He said dramatically, "This is the end of the road for me."

You took the alcohol pad off his knuckles and wrapped them with a bandage to get him to stop complaining and whining. You grabbed onto his foot and planted it on your thigh with him sitting up and squinting his eyes at you.

"Why couldn't you do that in the first place?"

"I didn't want it to get infected," You answered him, grabbing another alcohol pad and putting it on his bruised ankle, "You keep reopening the wounds by fighting, so I have to clean them or they will get infected."

"You will be in more pain if I don't," You made known, "And.. on your way to a hospital to explain to a doctor why your wounds are infected and terribly opened."

"You are my doctor," He told you, "You can just take care of me."

"I am only fourteen," You said, looking up into his eyes, "I am not a professional at this. I can't be the walking hospital you want for you and your gang. That is impossible."

He smiled, "It's not."

You dropped your gaze and wrapped his foot, "I am finished. You can return back to what you were doing."

He intensely stared at you with him making small hums to himself.

"What?" You asked in confusion, furrowing your eyebrows and blushing at him, "Is there something on my face?"

"Nah," He cheesed widely, "I just like looking at you. It makes me happy and calm."

"What..?"

"You're pretty," He told you, staring into your eyes, "Very, very.. very.. pretty."

"No.." You declined, "You are.."

You blushed at him and noticed how he was getting close to your face. You planted a hand on his cheek and watched his face become red at the contact. Immediately, he placed his hand on your waist and his other hand on the seat you were sitting in. Your foreheads were up against each other and your eyes kept flicking to one another's lips.

"Fucking Mi-What is going on here?"

You planted your other hand on Mikey's face and pushed his face away from yours harshly with his head going all the way back.