scenario: first time 💦

word count: 3938

idk why dialogue became so wordy but it was most likely because i love mf izana so much but hey i aint complaining

im trying to improve my wordiness and descriptions

aged up!

have a great time reading! :)

xxx

kurokawa izana x

• he was staring into your pretty eyes that gazed back at him lovingly while his naked body hovered over your naked body and his hands remained intertwined with yours.
• once he slowly pushed himself inside of you and watched you arch your back underneath him, he grabbed ahold of your hip with one of his hands and continued to bury himself deeper inside of you.
• you cried and moaned out his name quietly while proclaiming that you love him so much, he hooked his arms under the back of your legs and pulled you closer to him as he brought his forehead down on yours.
• when you had wrapped your arms around his neck and told him to please make love to you, he didn't waste anytime with hitting your g-spot over and over and leaving you a babbling mess for his neighbors and gang members to hear.
• for a split second you shut your eyes close from the rapid and rough motion of his hips, but you quickly opened them back up once you felt a moisture fall on your cheek, you opened your eyes back up and looked up at him with tears trailing down his cheeks.
• you held onto his face and attempted to question him what's wrong but he just slammed his lips on you and confessed to you over and over again that all he needs is you and you are all he will ever need in his sad, haunting life all the while still ramming his hips into yours dangerously.

|

"hngh..!"

"oh.. izana~"

"izana~"

hooking his arms under the back of your legs, he pulled you closer to him while hovering directly over your beautiful face.

"p-please.. izana-make love to me.." you pleaded with your teary eyes gazing up into his.

those darkening purple eyes that held fright in them glossed over your pretty tear-stained face for five seconds and without any words escaping him, he pounded into your slick, tight walls that wrapped around his thick, twitching cock so nicely.

"oh.. iza-ngh!"

"oh my god.. p-p-please!"

"too.. deep.." you cried out.

two droplets fell onto your cheeks and slid down the curvature of your face. confused, fluttering your eyes back open to meet your boyfriend's gaze, you found tears rushing down his face unmanageably.

"izana!" you shouted in terror with your hands grabbing ahold of his cheeks.

"babe, what's wr-"

he slammed his lips on you and fastened his pace with brutally snapping his hips into you. you arched your back while moving your hand from his cheek to his shoulder to grip it tightly as the pleasure of this action intensified.

"i fucking love you.." he cried on your lips.

"just stay with me forever. i only need you, y/n. just fucking stay with me, please. i promise you ill be good to you."

"too dee-ah~! izana~!"

hitto kakucho x

• you were squeezing onto your pillows underneath you tightly while your leg was thrown over his shoulder and he was slowly entering your sloppily wet, tight hole.
• tears flew out of your eyes from the immense wave of pain from him being practically close to splitting you, he glanced down at you and quickly wiped your tears away while asking you if you want him to pull out but you shook your head at him and told him to just continue.
• he gulped at how beautiful you looked and began doing slow, gentle thrusts inside of you as he focused his eyes over to the way your boobs bounced with every thrust he made.
• when he noticed you had a look of pleasure plastered across your face, he held onto your leg and pushed it back to you while watching his creamed dick fly in and out of you.
• he planted his hand on your lower stomach and pressed down on it gently, your eyes rolled to the back of your head with more tears spewing out from the pleasure.
• once he rubbed his thumb over your clit all the while pressing on your lower stomach, you cried out loudly and begged for him to stop repeatedly while sobbing uncontrollably from him overstimulating you.