hitto kakucho | unconditionally

word count: 21382

genre: HEAVY angst, bits of fluff, HARD READ i ain't gon lie, poor!reader, forbidden romance trope, killing, gore, mentions of depression, fall-in-love-at-first-sight trope, FORCED PROSTITUTION, she-falls-first-but-he-falls-harder type shit, suggestive but there's no real nsfw—only love and intimacy, ABUSE, whole lotta kakucho flirting with you and not caring, implied intercourse w/ kaku, two-different-worlds trope, kakucho not following orders, major character death, and sad yet happy ending :)

WARNING: this is extremely DARK! contains depictions of physical and mental abuse as well as forced prostitution! please, do not read if you're not comfortable with reading something like this!

one-shot

have an amazing time reading! :)

xxx

Those small rings of abyss gaze lifelessly off into the dark space that engulfed everything. As a child, the darkness frightened you more than anything in the world. The way it easily devoured on all light and made it fade into black was always scary. Your adoptive father always expressed to not be frightened, for he would always be with you, but the expression was far from the truth. The man was only a distant part of the past that you could no longer catch up to... as well as his overwhelming debt.

"Payment for tonight, princess," The gangster informs you through a low chuckle, setting two thick stacks of cash down on the futon beside your unmoving body. The terrifying man he entered with situates himself before flipping his head from side-to-side, cracking his neck so loudly that it makes you close your eyes to focus out every sound and movement.

"God damn, that was fucking amazing—best fuck I've had in my entire fucking life," The terrifying man loudly groans, laughing menacingly as he picks his loaded gun up off of the floor and pushes it back into the confines of the back of his pants, "Fucking nice to look at as well compared to those other ugly whores out there. She's a gorgeous, little bitch. No wonder why she's that fucker's favorite."

Cigar smoke infiltrates the air and disgustingly dances its way into your nostrils. The smell of it—no—the stench of erotica, the stench of their bodies, the stench of it all parading your body like a weighted cloak made you want to puke out all of the inner contents of your stomach. You felt disgusting. You felt impure.

"...We'll be back a week from now again with more of our friends and more money, pretty. Make sure to give us more of a great show..." They darkly threaten you before they leave out through the pristine, white wooden door that had a knack for letting every little demon and monster roam into your domain. Your weak body slowly finds the strength to sit up in the bed. Your bones and muscles all felt frail and battered, as if they lost their own will to move forward and continue with these sickening days that love to repeat themselves over... and... over again.

You cautiously get up out of the futon, moving in slow, tired strides to the center of the room to acquire your clothing off from it. The suddenness of the door creaking open behind you makes the acid in your stomach boil. Could time at least grant you minutes... hours... days... months... years... or eternity to simply recover from your torture? Slow, loud footsteps pad up against the floor—those familiar footsteps belonging to the devil's incarnate. That devil incarnate that took your father's life before your very eyes and never failed to make you feel true horror and despair.

Rough hands come into contact with your bare shoulders the second the door closes, making your breath quicken and your body convulse in fear. Smooth lips softly press up against your delicate neck, "You smell and taste... putrid, yet you look so appetizing as always. If I had the time, I would cleanse you from every impurity and imperfection that those foul men tainted you with, but I'll leave such a special time for me and my beautiful doll for later."