"sanzu" akashi haruchiyo | maniac

word count: 4965

genre: TOXIC ASF, a bit nsfw, psychotic, violence, drugs, bloodshed, gore and angst

i refused to go back and edit because i got tired of reading sanzu breathing if u see any mess-ups pretend u don't see it

have an amazing time reading! :)

xxx

You listened to the loud music and swayed your hips to the music. You placed your hand on the pole and spun around it with the crowd of men watching you in awe. You met eyes with a male that had been drooling at you with a huge wad of money in his hands to give you. You giggled and winked at him seductively with you continuing to spin around the pole in tune with the music.

You put your head up against the pole and reached for your zipper on your outfit. You unzipped your zipper slowly to your stomach and listened to their cheers become louder than the music. You felt money be thrown at your feet and all around you across the stage.

In front of you, you noticed a beautiful, pink-haired man seated, smirking at you intensely with numerous men surrounding him and a few girls attempting to catch his attention. You smiled at him and twirled your body around the pole to give him more of a show. Your body gracefully swung around the pole with you showing off your flexibility and pole-dancing skills.

Everyone's eyes had been on your stunning body and face. Since the song had been ending and the light on you was fading, you finished up beautifully and strolled away from the pole with you swaying your hips and messing with your hair.

You went into the back to change your clothing and to put your hair up. You felt someone plant their hands onto your waist and blow their breath on the back of your neck. You shivered and shot your eyes behind you to look at the culprit.

You sighed adorably and rolled your eyes playfully, "Don't you have work to tend to?"

Your best friend, Ai took her hands off you and spun around in her heels, "I do but.. I'd rather not do it this moment!"

You smiled at her and fixed your top.

"I'm going on the floor."

"Really?" She wondered, "Let me come!"

"Go get on stage," You ordered with a giggle escaping you, "They are expecting to see their fairy."

"Boo~" She booed you, walking off with a pout on her face, "I thought you loved me. Now, you just want to get rid of me like everyone else."

You giggled at her comment and walked to the door to get on the floor. You went out into the open and saw your coworker approaching you.

"Y/N, there's some guy that wants you in the V.I.P room," She informed you, "He's a good-looking one and one that seems to know how to have fun."

You scratched the back of your head nervously, "I'm not giving personal dances tonight. Could you take him?"

"Shit, If I could, I definitely would take him off your hands for myself," She explained, smiling at you, "But.. he specifically said he wanted you and no other dancer."

You blushed at her and nodded your head slowly at her words, "Alright.. I'll go check it out."

You strolled past her with you heading over to the V.I.P room. You went up the steps and passed by the bouncer that smirked at the sight of you. You lingered down the walkway with you peeking into rooms with men and women getting straddled by dancers. Just as you were passing a room, you noticed there wasn't a dancer and only a man sitting on a couch with his legs spread wide and his arms up on the couch.