scenario: you are killed (1)

word count: 1628

angst

have an amazing time reading! :)

xxx

"mikey" sano manjiro x

• you were walking back home with the others while they walked a few feet behind you to discuss something important.
• while you were standing at the walkway waiting for the light to turn red, you noticed someone familiar to the side of you, you looked down the street and saw kisaki with a smile resting on his face at the sight of you.
• within seconds, you watched him wave at you while mouthing 'goodbye' and someone come up behind you shoving you far out in front of the moving vehicles.
• you heard the sounds of your name being screamed and sounds of honking, you looked behind you in horror at mikey running to you with a face full of rage and tears close to falling out of his eyes.
• you forced a smile on your face as tears spilled out of your eyes uncontrollably while getting hit by the vehicle.
• the car ran into a pole and you were on the ground covered with blood and your eyes becoming lifeless, mikey ran over to you stumbling and crying loudly while begging for you to keep looking at him and to not leave him like his brother.

"draken" ryuguji ken x

• you split up ways with him to go find takemichi, while you were walking behind buildings, you heard multiple footsteps coming behind you.
• you glanced behind you at the culprits and saw that it was a gang that had masks over their faces, you asked who they were and what they wanted.
• suddenly, one of them pulled a gun out at you and you widened your eyes at them, the one holding the gun asked one of their members asked if you were the one that someone wanted killed.
• you heard draken's voice call your name behind you, the member immediately moved his gun to kill him, you moved in the way of the bullet and pushed him out of the way into cover.
• the bullet pierced your chest and made you topple over to the ground with wide, lifeless eyes, footsteps ran away in horror from killing you and the gun dropped to the ground.
• draken crawled over to you fast in utter disbelief with his eyes wide open, he called your name and pulled you to his body, he repeated your name once more and began crying in the crook of your neck from not feeling a pulse or hearing you say his nickname he always loved hearing you say.

hanagaki takemichi x

• you were watching the end of the tenjiku battle with the tokyo manji gang and you were helping put takemichi to the side to make him sit out and recover from his terrible wounds.
• just as he was hollering at you to stop and to run away from here, you told him no and claimed that your friends and your boyfriend was there so you had to help.
• within a blink of an eye, you watched him try to get up and pull you out of the way but something immediately impaled you in your back then in your side with you widening your eyes at the realization that you were being stabbed.
• you felt the butcher knife slide out of you and someone start to cry in fear behind you from being ordered to kill you.
• you splattered blood out of your mouth and fell onto takemichi's shoulder with you hearing him call your name as he sobbed quietly and held your body to his.
• you held onto his jacket and repeated his name while quietly telling him to stop crying because he looks so stupid crying, he held onto you tightly and kept crying as he tried to force a smile while you told him good job and that's the last thing you would like to see.

baji keisuke x

• you were sleeping in your bed, holding closely onto the toys he got you for your birthday, a smile had been on your face while you slowly called your boyfriend's name in your sleep.
• a bottle lit on fire was sent flying through the downstairs window and your younger sister's window, setting the house ablaze.
• you had arose from the smell of flames and smoke, widening your eyes at everything burning, you went through the house and helped your older sister and dad try to escape.
• when the three of you got out, you noticed your younger sister wasn't out and still, you ran back in through the burning house and climbed upstairs to get to your younger sister who could be heard wailing.
• your younger sister had been stuck under a fallen pillar, pulling her out, you tried to find the ways out to get her and you safely out, when you found a way out, you got your sister out but the burning roof collapsed on you, killing you.
• he woke up the next day, heading to your house to go to school with you but instead seeing it burnt down with your father and sisters crying loudly, everything in his world became colorless when he watched the paramedics crowd around a white cloth that had been over a deceased, burnt up body that belonged to you.

matsuno chifuyu x

• you were walking to his house with your dog, you had been waiting for the light to turn green for you to walk across the way.
• as you waited, you petted your dog and giggled at him hopping around to show you his new tricks that your boyfriend taught him.
• when you looked up, you saw the light had turned green, you stood up and walked across the street with you listening to a car swerve loudly, you glanced to the side of you and saw a drunk driver running the red light and going more than 90 mph.
• trying to move out the way, you moved with your dog but the car had lost it control and it still hurtled over to you, knowing you wouldn't be able to move out the way in time, you let go of your dogs leash and watched him dart off to get away from the car.
• the car hit you and killed you on impact, leaving your dog alone barking and crying on the sidewalk for his owner.
• he wouldn't learn of your death until the day after it occurred, the words depressed and heartbroken couldn't describe how much pain he was feeling, he felt as if he lost the second half of him that fully completed him.

hanemiya kazutora x

• he was angry at you so he told you to leave him alone and walk home by yourself, you tried to give him a kiss before you left but he dodged you and demanded you leave him the fuck alone.
• nodding your head at him and telling him you love him one last time for the night, you left his gang's warehouse and walked back home by yourself in the night.
• while you were walking through the park, you listened to the sounds of feet shuffling right behind you, you shot your eyes behind you in hopes to see your boyfriend but it was someone completely else you had no clue of.
• tons of other older men came up behind him with all of them smiling deviously at you, you were going to run away but you were caught with you immediately scratching one in his eye, which ended in him beating you.
• after two days had passed, your adoptive mother had began asking around, begging for anyone to tell them your whereabouts and your boyfriend she despised so much crying-begging to say anything but he also didn't know and it was scaring him.
• a day later, a mutilated, bare body was found in the water and it matched to your description, kazutora went into a fit of sobbing and laughter, he was in so much disbelief that you were dead and so angry at himself that he let you go home alone, you were the one keeping him sane and now that sliver of sanity that was once there was gone and he knew it was all his fault.

mitsuya takashi x

• his head was in the crook of your neck, holding onto your body securely as he slept soundly and peacefully, you moved out of his hold carefully and smiled softly as you placed a blanket over his body and kissed him goodnight.
• you were about to leave out but you heard footsteps come up behind you with a hand pulling onto your dress, you glanced down and saw his sisters staring up at you and asking where you were going.
• you pressed a finger over your mouth with a smile and told them you'll be back but don't tell him, they nodded their head as they watched you leave out and never return.
• your body had been found outside of the store with multiple stab wounds and a bloodied bag that contained different fabrics, needles and strings that you were going to give to him.
• because your parents adored him, they gave him your diary that had all your secret letters dedicated and written to him, every little thing that they could give him and his sisters, they gave it to them.
• but none of this is what he wanted, these letters you wrote about how much you loved him and wanted to marry him and start a family is what he wanted, he just wanted his girlfriend to return to him to listen to her, be with her and smile her; he just wanted you back so badly and he didn't know how he was going to do this without you.

•••