chapter 2

Hi yoonmin shipper or my readers or army I hope you are enjoying this book I will try my best to give you pleasure in reading my book.

The door opened with a bang and taekook enters the house with an exhausted sound and scared everyone. "What tf is wrong with you too you want me to die at this young age" Jin yelled at them namjoon making him feel at ease by tapping in his head.

"Sorry hyeong" kookie apologize to all we were just racing. "So where is jiminie pabo losing still," Yoongi said and laugh.
" no hyeong he's gonna late today and jin hyeong he'll dinner out, that's what he said to us," tae said seeing at jin. "Why where is he " Yoongi ask "we don't know," kookie said and head to his room. "Ahh I think he has any plan with his friends," tae said and also leave with junkook.

Everyone leaves the rooms but Yoongi was a little tense and ask hobi "is there any chance he's upset with me and that's why he doesn't wanna come home" hobi give Yoongi a look and said "what you had done this time" "nothing" Yoongi end the conversation and walked away to his bedroom thinking should he call jimin to say sorry but the idea was neglected by his thought no he is jiminie pabo no matter what happens he always forget and the will be back at some time.

It was 8:30 and jimin was not returned yet. Yoongi looked at the clock and ask tae and junkook "you didn't ask him where he was going" with a questionable eye. "Don't worry he's not a kid" jin interrupted my gaze.

Jimin's pov

I ran to my class. I wanted to cry why did Hyeong said it every time he did it I feel hurt doesn't he know. I try my best to treat him good but he always hurt me. The more I try to go near him he just throws me away or hurts me. He doesn't like me I know but I can't stop myself from liking him maybe that's why his words hurt me more. When I reached the class was full by I didn't want to go inside coz I was about to cry my heart out but I manage myself because it had happened many times. I run to the park near our college it was quite empty and I wanted to spend some time alone to manage my feelings.

I was sad sitting on a bench when a ball hit me I screamed with the pain covering my left hand by right one. "Gwinchhana" (are you alright)a sound ring in my ear it was the owner of the ball and the culprit. The voice was quite heavy and deep like a movie character also his looks were quite good but not my type he indeed has a little muscular body which I like but I was already sad enough and In pain to think about him.

The boy no the man come running to me with a concerned face and ask me "are y... you okay am s..sorry I didn't mean... to hit you" he was more scared than me I think. "It's alright," I said tbh it was hurting but I can't tell him this. "Should we go to the hospital?" he asked me "no it's fine" I said trying to make my voice strong. "No I don't think it's okay come with me" he held my hand and take me to his car and drive to the hospital 🚑. We go the doctor and the doctor did an X-ray the reports come normal so they just put the bandage on my shoulder and gave me some medicines. I walked out of the room and see the culprit man standing with a concerned look looking for me.

"I had told you it was alright," I said to him so that he won't know my pain I didn't want to show the stranger that I am weak.
He looked at me and said "are you okay am sorry for all this I thought there is no one in the park"
"Ahh it's okay you don't need to worry," I said to him
"Well it's lunchtime will you like to have lunch with me take it as my sorry and please don't say no, please," he said so fast that I can just nodd and we headed to his car. While sitting in the car "by the way I am Mew (I can't think of any other name and yes I think this role will fit better on mew suppasit sorryyyyyy) " Jimin " I said with a smile "why are you laughing" he said while looking at me "nothing it's just I find your name familiar to the cat". He just smiles for some seconds.

We ended up in a big restaurant I see another boy was waiting there for us he was indeed handsome enough to look at him too. " what take you so long "he yelled at us as Mew get off the car. New doesn't say anything he just high that guy and stays like this for a minute feeling his body like they have been separated for a long time. I was feeling like a third wheel but still, it was cute enough to fill my heart with us. I just stared at them for some time when the guy mew hugging said " okay back off it's enough" mew just do as he was asked to like an obedient boy. "Well Gulf this is the guy I almost killed Jimin, and jimin he's my boyfriend Gulf" He smiled at me and said "sorry from him he is weird but he didn't do it intentionally" I smiled because I feel so happy seeing such a cute couple hugging and loving each other at the open I wish I also had someone and then I remembered what happens in the morning I feel sad again.

"What's wrong" gulf ask me. "No nothing is wrong it's just I feel jealous and sad.
" let's get inside you can talk to us," gulf said and take my hand and me with him.
They were sitting in front of me and Mew asked "say jimin what's wrong".
I take a deep breath and they were cute so I decided to tell them.

Hi readers if you don't know who is new and gulf is well they also one of my fav couple they are from Thailand and famous series that type. You can watch it.