chapter 12

"answer min yoongi do you like our jiminie"

"I don't know why are you saying like this" yoongi blinked thousand times before answering cause he feel like he is just protective towards jimin he use this excuse to neglect his feeling.

"you surely do," jin said with a smirk "I can tell by your eyes so why are you ignoring your feelings jimin is the most perfect person you will find in this entire world and you just got jealous when you see him with someone else just accept it, child".

Does he younger? no it can't be possible jimin is dancing or maybe he is jealous because his dancing is not giving him enough time like always but much the more yoongi thought about it the more confused he got if he like younger he had to feel it clear because he doesn't want his confusion to hurt jimin but how will he tell jin about it because jin is already on the conclusion without even going through the process so as always he decided to shut his heart and brain and let his mouth do his job which he will surely regret later.

"What's your problem jin why do you think everyone is in a romantic relationship with another one why can't you just mind your own business-"

"Don't try to change the subject just accept it bro there is no harm jimin surely likes you and you-"

"No, no don't like jimin you get that how can I like him romantically he is just my dancing who is a fool am just trying to protect him because he can't. He always causes trouble here and there you think I will like an annoying person like him. And I stop him getting close to mew because maybe he is also using him just like others did and you know it well to so stop asking me these fucking unreasonable questions and your efforts to make us a couple are in vain because it can't happen I can't spend my whole life with an annoying-"

*smack* -

Yoongi was in shock with the sudden attack on him he froze where he was sitting until Jimin run with teary eyes and sobbing and Jin run behind Jimin he feels a few more people run but he couldn't process what just happened.

After few minutes sitting in the same position with his eyes big open and his jaw-dropping everyone looking at him come to his senses his cheek was burning but more than that he felt like, g he couldn't catch his breath. He slowly processes the things which happen few minutes before and the conclusion he reaches was he fucked up.

He reach his pocket to grab his phone but he struggle coz of shaking hands he dial jimin's number and as expected he didn't pick up yoongi tried again but all his call were rejecting until he found another phone switched off. He takes a deep breath and decided to go home as he couldn't do anything else by sitting there he suddenly feels weak as the scenario was still in his mind replaying, again and again, he was aware of what a big problem he is has caused.

Yoongi drives the car to the home. "Oh, you came back to let me help-"
"Is jin and jimin home" yoongi cut off hobi.

"No isn't jin hyeong was supposed to be with you and what about Jimin"

yoongi didn't say anything just headed to Jimin's room in search of him even he knew that he's not there.

"what's wrong with hyeong did you fighting again?"

yoongi didn't answer just headed to his room after checking Jim's room. He locked his door jump onto his bed as the tears start running down.

"What happen hyeong is everything okay," hobi asked knocking on yoongi's room but he didn't get an answer.

Namjoon entered as he heard hobi's concerned voice followed by tae and kookie." what happened"
"IDK, all I see hyeong entered without jin hyeong and asked about jimin and him then locked himself into his room" hobi explained with a concerned look.

"Yoongi you what happened namjoon asked but he didn't get an answer so he decided to call jin instead he was scared seeing yoongi behave like this as anther three was trying to make yoongi open his door but they were unsuccessful.

After a while namjoon returned and try to calm down another three." everyone is fine it's just yoongi had made a huge mistake and we should leave him alone for some time". Everyone nodded as they know if namjoon had said it, it would be the best option and they headed to the living room.