chapter 7

"Mew, mew suppasit" we heard a voice and every one turn around to see a man standing behind them. He has sharp features chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair he was very good looking and his body was macular not very much but enough that made you sure that he will have abbs with great physique he was looking like a model"
"Well you all were seeing me with this much curiosity and Jimins friends so I can't go without introducing myself and am sorry but I need to borrow Jimin for a while," mew said and everyone was still looking at him.
"Yeah sure am Kim namjoon" at last namjoon broke the awkwardness. At last, everyone broke their gaze. And introduce them." Yah is Kim soekjin worldwide handsome you know" jin Hyeong introduces himself and everyone starts laughing. "Hi am Kim taeyung" tae said showing his boxy smile "am jeon junkook," kookie said " am hoseok," Hyeong said with a sunshine smile everyone looks at Yoongi "am min Yoongi," he said finally. " nice to meet you all So can I talk to you Jimin we will be back in minutes if you all don't mind, "mew asked
"Yes, we will mind," Yoongi said. Cold tone and everyone looks at him.
"He's joking he's a funny guy you can take jimin," jin said laughing.

Jimin just stands up and follows mew. they walk to the table where gulf was sitting "what take you this long" gulf said looking at them and smiled at jimin
" well there was a full family pack and we were introducing ourselves," mew said as he sat beside gulf hugging him. Jimin sat at the opposite side smiling at the cute couple.
"Well did you see him?" Gulf asked looking at mew
"Yes I did he was cold as ice and rude" mew said pouting then he turns around at me and said "hey jimin why do you fall for ice guy what did you find in him I mean there will be surely many other persons"
" no Hyeong Yoongi is not that cold he is just like this with strangers and you just met him he is a very warm person in reality" I defended him Idk why but I did. they looked at each other than at jimin and smile.
"Don't mind him he thinks my father is bad too" gulf said laughing.
"It's not like this he is rude to me and you know it," mew said forcing him more into gulf.
" I know" gulf replied and they start laughing and jimin was just whipped for this cute couple.
"Do you two had a fan page if you have I wanna join if not I will make one" jimin said looking at both of them with glitter in his eyes. they all laughed.

At its table:

"Why did you let him go do you know that person what if he hurt jiminie" Yoongi whined with anger at jin.

"Why do you think he is a bad person do you think I would let my jimin hurt by someone jimin knew him and it's not this big thing to you be angry don't you think you are overreacting" jin starts whining more as he sees Yoongi blamed him.

"I am overreacting everyone knows here who overreacts you drama queen and you just met him for less them 1 min how can you know he is a good person" Yoongi replied with an angry expression.

"Then how you know that he is a bad person just say directly that you feel jealous when he hug jimin and when he takes him away say you are scared you pussy cat" jin said raising his voice.

"What are you saying why would I'll be jealous and if am scared then it is for jiminie coz his parents leave him here at our trust" Yoongi also raised his voice.

"Ahhh min yoongiiiii" jin screamed at Yoongi

"Shhh jin we are at the restaurant everyone can hear you two can you please stop fighting like this" namjoon said trying to calm down. they two get silent and so does everyone else but they both were angry. Yoongi just looked at his watch every 30 sec. After 6 min 37-sec jimin returned.

"Hey guys is something is wrong," jimin asked as he saw everyone silent.
"Nothing," Joon said smiling awkwardly.
Jimin sense something is wrong and did what everyone was doing just eating silently.