chapter 17

"it's okay hyeong I had to tell-"

"No, it's not okay let me speak am sorry jimin I was confused I didn't know I had feelings for you until I realize one day that is gonna lose you. I was confused why I am feeling like this when I got to know you had many admires I felt jealous and- and was feeling bad when I see hugging you that Mew I feel like my heart is shattered into pieces but I couldn't understand why i-i feel like am gonna lose you and that makes me angry when at cafe Jin asked me directly I was confused and irritated so much that I let my faulty mouth take the situation I just wanted to Jin to leave me alone but I destroy every- everything " yoongi voice cracked. "Am sorry to hurt you like this I never want t raise my voice on you or hurt you am sorry meanie, am sorry" yoongi sobbing was now audible to jimin. Jimin pat older hair to comfort him without saying a word they just stay like did they didn't notice when they fall asleep in that position. 

The next morning Jimin woke up with the two arms hugging him tightly he was facing yoongi. he saw an older beautiful bare face in front of him admiring every detail and his red face because of crying. Jimin thought about the words yoongi had told him last night he let a sight out and decide to get up. It was difficult to be free from older grip but jimin made it after some struggle. 'he is indeed sleepy' jimin thought t himself and head out of the room.

"ohh you get up," Jihun said.

"yeah where are mom and dad"

"they had leave they didn't want to disturb you and yoongi as you too were looking exhausted yesterday".

"Okay did you had breakfast"

"yes, I had mom had also prepared for you to eat with that sleepyhead or what you want" Jihun smirk.

"What does that even mean".

" nothing and yes Taemin gonna pick me up today I don't know why but he is outside the house already so am leaving".

"okay be safe" Jimin said to give a wave to his brother and stand at the door.

"Good morning hyeong"

" oh good morning taemin thanks for giving him a ride"

"it's not a problem as my house is just a little far from here, and I got too" he whispered the last line himself.

" Sorry, what did you say," Jimin asked as he didn't hear properly.

"no no-nothing hyeong" taemin scratches his neck.

"Why are you standing here," Yoongi asked as he see jimin at the door but then he saw taemin. "what are doing here in the morning.

"he is giving a ride to Jihun" Jimin replied.

"so aren't you late Jihun is waiting" yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"ohh- yes I should go bye hyeong" he waved at jimin. Jimin waved back and close the door. He headed to the kitchen and set table for breakfast.
"Where are your mom and dad".
" they had gone" jimin took a bite from his sandwich and Yoongi just stare at him, "what?".
" nothing I just missed it" Yoongi looked at jimin full of affection. "I missed having breakfast with you seeing you playfully eating-"
"Just end it and eat". Yoongi nodded.
After having breakfast jimin gets up from the table and wash the dishes.
" So what's a plan for today," Yoongi asked.
"Nothing"
"Jimin"
"Yes"
"Can I court you?"
Jimin feels like his heart skip a beat again his hands stop working. He didn't reply.