chapter 8

hi friends I know this story is not so breathtaking or  so good well this is my first book and sorry if you feel boring in reading this.;

,,,,,.........,,,,,,

when we back headed in the car everyone was silent I saw Yoongi hyeong was sleeping or maybe his eyes were closed and the other members also seem quiet even junkook and tae. I feel this weird well I was happy after knowing that the project we are working on, I mean am helping gulf was going smooth but the silence in the car doesn't suit my family. I wanted to know so badly.

"   what's wrong does I did anything wrong," I asked everyone,

" no why do you think you did anything wrong" namjoon hyeong replied.

" you all just seem too quiet and I found it strange," I said with a small pout.

"it's nothing jimin we all are just tired" at last jin hyeong replied to me.

"okay" I know something is wrong they can't be this tired to talk they never bean even after playing and running for an hour. I wanted to ask more but quit it if they are not telling me there will be something I should not know.

we reached home and everyone enters their room I was confused but I wanted to take a shower so I enter the bathroom and let the hot water run down my body.

.......at the other side in yoongi's room........

yoongi enter his room and jump on the bed he still feels irritated from today's incident. when jimin asked in the car what's wrong he wanted to tell him that you being with someone else was wrong. how can he hug jimin and jimin didn't protest is he mad how can he let someone hug him like that, but why do I feel bad about it yoongi asked himself with full of confusion. 

He turns around and stares at the ceiling like the sealing gonna give him an answer. after staring at it for like ten minutes he gives up when he sees namjoon entering his room he knows that jin had sent him but he didn't look at him he was still having a staring contest with the ceiling of his room.

" hey still is in bad mood"

" am cool" yoongi replied?

"great hyeong I want-"

"if you are going to tell me about my opinion on the guy whom I don't know and who was hugging jimin am not interested"

"calm down hyeong "

yoongi didn't reply

"well can I ask you one thing"

"you are gonna ask me even if I say no"

namjoon chuckled at it " you know me so good hyeong, well are angry about you don't know the guy jimin hugged or you are angry about jimin hugged a guy"

Yoongi give namjoon a death stare, "oh okay..... well I have some stuff so " namjoon said and left the room.

although yoongi didn't answer namjoon namjoon had done the work he had given yoongi a question that can make him stay awake at night.

,  next day.......

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Jin was preparing food and hoseok was helping him everyone was there except yoongi he was tired because he couldn't sleep at night namjoon question had made him awake until he start writing them trying to find out the answer. 

yoongi woke by the sweet voice of jimin who was calling him for having breakfast and everyone was waiting for him. he slowly open his eyes and see a beautiful face in front of him calling his name it was nothing new but today it was looking more beautiful he just stares at jimin for a while until

"what's wrong hyeong why are you staring at me as this" jimin asked with a confusing face.

"'m thinking how bad this day gonna be after seeing your face" 

Jimin just make a pout in anger and walk away without saying anything. he was hurt by the sharp words of yoongi they hurt him he loves him but yoongi always use mean words to him which hurt his feelings on the other side yoongi just panicked when jimin ask a sudden question he didn't know why he wanted to stare at him he enjoys seeing jimin but never going to admit it even to himself.

" so how was your meeting jimin," Jin asked breaking the silence while having a bite of egg sandwich in the mouth.

"I mean the guy yesterday was good looking not more than me but yes he was"

"yes he even had a good body shape, is he a model he looks like one" tae asked excitingly because he was waiting to ask 

  " yes hyeong he was " kookie added.

"yeah kinda " jimin answered looking at the food in front of him and decided to drink juice first.

"so you like him" jin muttered.

jimin choke on his drink thinking gulf will kill him. everyone was looking at him and waiting for an answer but one person feel like his heartbeat has stopped.

" no no hyeong I can't like him even if I want to"

" and why it is"

"It is because he can never like me back so it will be a good decision not to think like this" jimin replied he didn't even think before speaking because he was still feeling bad from yoongi's word. and yoongi feel relief when he listen joins answer but the words set on his mind why would he never liked jimin back and did jimin like him.

"ohh this means you like him even a little bit," tae said teasingly 

"no" jimin replied simply.

" well, jimin are you sure he is a good person," jin asked so looking at yoongi.

" yes hyeong he is, I know it from the first time I saw him and after knowing him for some time I knew he is not only god very cute and great person, I admire him," jimin said thinking the moment that how he change in front of gulf like a small bay needing love.

The word cute and admire him hurt yoongi like a gunshot straight hit his chest he suddenly feel his chest tight.

" Why don't you call him for dinner tonight we want to meet and know if he is a good person," Jin said still looking at yoongi's blank pale face who is staring the food basically and stop chewing his food present in his mouth.

"Yeah, I will ask him if he can make it "