chapter 19

After dinner, Yoongi waits for jimin in his bed with his eyes close. Jimin enters the room opens his closet takes his clothes and went for a shower. While waiting Yoongi just fell asleep. When jimin returned from the shower he saw his sleeping beauty sleeping he went close to Yoongi sat on the bed and admire his peaceful face for a while. Jimin smiled as he thinks about the words Yoongi had to tell to him even thinking about them make jimin's heart flutter he carefully touch holders face kiss on his forehead and headed out from the room on the way to his parent's room to sleep.

Yoongi eyes opened in the middle of the night but he didn't find the younger one beside him he gets up in search of jimin and found him in his parent's room. 'Why are you not with me' Yoongi mumbled to himself while pouting he enters the bed with jimin that make jimin wake up.
"Why are you here Hyeong"
"Because you were not there" Yoongi roll up cuddling with jimin back hugging him.  

"but hye-"

"shh let me sleep" and with that, they two fall asleep.

The next day when jimin woke up yoongi was not there he went out of the room and find him in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"hyeong yu don't have to do this" jimin smile leaning on the kitchen counter.

"let me do when am willing to do" jimin chuckled at it.

"how did my lazy hyeong turn so active" jimin sighs.

"Well maybe he wants to make someone feel special"

Jimin starts blushing at older words and then Jihun enters the kitchen.

"you are already ready," jimin asked his brother.

" Yeah, I need to go a little early today" and jimin made an oh expression.

"Is taemin also coming today?" jimin asked taking a bite from the plate yoongi has just given to him.

"Yeah maybe, he is suddenly becoming clingy to me and wanted to come home more often" Jihun let out a big sigh, and then he looked at yoongi "maybe he is trying to be a competitor to someone"

"hmm, what does it mean ".

"nothing just there is so much competition nowadays"

"so that's mean he is a good boy you should spend more time with him" jimin giggled.

"ohh please he's not that good as he shows up to you"

"whatever it is he is cute-" yoongi hit the table with his hand and park's brother look at him.

"what's wrong hyeong". "yes whats wrong yoongi hyeong? Jihun added with a smirk.

"nothing you just should eat your food in silence" 

"but hyeong-" jimin gulped down as he see yoongi staring at him with anger. "leave it just eat".

The rest of the breakfast was silent until Jihun decided to break it. " so hyeong what's your plan for today"

"what plan we had nothing," Jimin said.

" oho I mean tomorrow yoongi hyeong will go back t Seoul don't you think you two should wander around and you know you two should watcha movie made or amusement park but yoongi hyeong look too boring for it maybe you can go to see zoo with this grandpa' Jihun laugh at his words.

"Jihun you shouldn't say it" Jimin yelled while holding his laugh.

"Yeah, I can be active also but it's just why to waste energy on boring things". yoongi groaned.

"Yeah got it......grandpa" Jihun laughs again.

-DING DONG-

"maybe taemin is here," jimin said pointing to the door t his brother to open. Jihun stood up and open the door and the person was the one who is expected.