Chapter 1:~Nightmares~

Elora slept peacefully in her and Elladan's bed with Elladan's arms around her waist when her nightmares started again.

(Elora's dream)

Elora run through dark corridors, the witch's voice hunting her.

"Elora, my little dragon, come to me,"The witch's voice said gently.
"NO! Stay away from me! Leave me alone!," Elora screamed in fear. And The witch smiled, "Elora, my child, don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you,"The witch shouted.
"NO! Stay away from me!,"Elora said as she backed against the wall as the witch went over to her and gently stroked her hair, "Elora, don't you feel it? The bound between us?," "NO! Don't touch me, you monster!,"Elora cried. And the witch's face fell, "Elora, I'm your mother," "NO! You're not!,"Elora exclaimed, running away from her again. "Elora! Don't try to run away from me!," And she sent vines after Elora, "Don't try to escape from me, my little dragon! I will always find you no matter where you go! I'm always here!," And Elora stumbled to the ground, landing on her stomach as the vines grabbed her ankles and she put the top of her fingers on her hands against the floor, trying to stop from being dragged back to the witch by the vines.

"NO!,"Elora cried. "Stop fighting me, my child! It will make it worse for you!,"The witch exclaimed angrily.

"Elora?," Elora suddenly heard Elladan's voice call.

"Elora, it's just a dream, meleth nín,"Elladan whispered softly, giving his wife a gentle shake, trying to wake her.

Elora quickly woke up, crying, "Elladan, she's coming for me. She's going to take me again," And Elladan sighed, "Elora, the witch is dead. She can't hurt you anymore. We'll talk about this at the meeting tomorrow. Emersion may have something for you against the nightmares," And Elora started to cry more and Elladan pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. "Nightmare is over now," He whispered to her softly.