Chapter 7:~Watched~

Elora couldn't take her thoughts of yesterday. She wore a bracelet to hide her symbol in her inner wrist that symbolised that she was that Marvena's child.
The great hall was filled with people. Thranduil couldn't help but notice his daughter's feelings. He knew she was suffering from finding out about her demon blood.
"Elora, are you alright?,"Callon asked in concern. And Elora smiled, "I'm alright,"

Some time later, the dancing began. Elora went over to Elladan who put his arms around her waist to kiss her when Elora stopped him as she glanced at the mirror not so far beside her.
"Are you alright, lassie?,"Gimli asked in concern. And Elora felt her anger rise, "No," And she grabbed her empty glass, "She's watching us," And she threw her glass into the mirror and the mirror glass broke into pieces.

Adrienne smiled wickedly as her vision to watch Elora through her hand mirror disappeared. "Looks like our little dragon's bound with us grow,"Adrienne said and Keegan smiled wickedly, "The sooner we get her, the sooner she will be ours,"

Elladan sighed, "So this means she's watching your every move," And Elora sighed, "Which means I'll never be alone without her watching me," And Emersion sighed, "Well, at least we know that she's not going to hurt you anymore," And Thranduil looked up at the wizard, "How do you know that?," And Emersion sighed, "Elora is half demon. She's a child of The Demon Queen. The crown Princess. And according to what I know of greater demons, they're specially found of their children," And Elora looked up, "So watching me, burning me is her way of being a loving mother!? Is it her way to show me that she loves me?! If that's the case, I would give for another sickness curse," And Emersion looked at her shocked, "I was afraid you didn't have any of demon acting in you, but now. Now I can see it," And Elora looked up at the wizard angrily, "Thank you. That makes me so happy," And Emersion smiled teasingly at her. "Well, what now?,"Aragorn asked. And Elora sighed, "Well, now we wait,"