Chapter 4:~A Dark Truth~

Next day, everyone sat in The Light Kingdom's meeting hall.
"What did The Witch mean? How can Elora be her daughter? That's not possible!,"Legolas said. And Elora sighed, "She's probably just trying to get into my head," And Aragorn shrugged, "Maybe she's not. What if she's telling the truth," And Elora sighed, "But demons can't have children. Not in the way humans, elves, dwarves and other creatures of Middle Earth do. Demons can only have blooded children. Children that owns their blood. Of course, a demon can make a child with another creature like an elf or human. But in this case it sounds strange since she said that she's my mother. That would mean Shalendra is not my birth mother," And Thranduil sighed, "I can promise you. I have not had an affair with that evil Witch! I didn't even know she existed until a month ago," And Elora sighed, "I don't know. Emersion wanted to test my blood. But I don't know why," Suddenly, Emersion entered the hall. "So, I have good news and bad news,"The Wizard explained.
Elora looked up at the wizard, "What did you find out?," And Emersion sighed, "As you all know, I asked Elora for her blood to test it. What I find out is going to upset you, Elora," And Elladan looked up, "What is it?," And Emersion sighed, "The reason The Witch is calling Elora her daughter, is because Elora is her daughter in a way," And Legolas looked at the wizard confused, "What do you mean?," And Emersion sighed, "Elora owns pure demon blood and Marvena blood. Elora owns The Demon Queen Adrienne's blood in her veins," And Elora swallowed, "What does it mean?," And Legolas looked up, "What's a Marvena?," And Emersion sighed, "A Marvena is a wizard that's part Wizard, part dragon. Their more common name is Dragon Wizard. As for the demon blood, I can tell your mother was injected with both The demon Queen's blood and The Marvena's blood before you were even born. You still own Light Elf blood, of course. You still have the blood of the moon and sun inside of you, Elora. You're still a Light Elf. But The demon blood I'm afraid makes you a part demon. I don't know for sure. But I suppose after everything you've been through and not faded because of your pain, it makes your immortality more affective than an elf should have. Which mean you cannot die of broken heart, and I suppose, if you were to unlock your abilities you've got from The Demon Queen, Adrienne, you should not be able to die of battle wounds either. But I don't know for sure. It depends on how much of their blood you were injected with," And Thranduil looked at him, "Can you prove anything of what you say?," And Emersion sighed, "Well, yes. I found one of your wife's old dreamcatchers. Her memories should be in it. We can see the event when Elora was injected with the demon and Marvena blood," And he conjured up a dreamcatcher in his hand, "Well, let's take a look," And he used his magic to show them Shalendra's memories.

Shalendra stood in the doorway of the balcony in a white beautiful dress when Thranduil walked up to her.
"Shalendra, what's wrong?," Thranduil asked. And Shalendra shook her head, "Nothing," And Thranduil sighed, "You're thinking about Hadrian's son threat, aren't you?," And Shalendra looked up at her husband. "Shalendra, I can't keep having this conversation with you, you have to let it go,"Thranduil said, "We're about to have a baby," And he showed her the crib with the mobile witch stars.
And Shalendra walked over to the crib, "I haven't had a restful night since we banished Cirdan after he threatened us," And Thranduil sighed, "He was trying to get into your head, but they're only words. He can't hurt us," Shalendra looked up at him, "His father was the most dangerous evil wizard in middle earth. We have no idea of what his son is capable of," And Thranduil sighed, "What can I do to ease your mind," And Shalendra looked up at him, "Let me talk to 'them',"
" 'Them?',"Thranduil asked shocked, "Absolutely not!," "They can see the future,"Shalendra insisted. "There's a reason no one comes to them for help!,"Thranduil said louder, "Because of what they are! No! I forbid it! You don't go anywhere near their nest! Understood!? Shalendra," And Shalendra sighed, "Can you assure that our child will live until she decides to sail? Can you guarantee our daughter, the last light elf will be safe, because they can!," And Thranduil looked at her angrily, "You're not leaving Greenwood! I will hear no more of this dangerous wishing," And he left the room and closed the door behind him.